Forum » GD Game Threads

What stereotype does the person above seem like?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Nov 2011, 12:03

Well it's kind of self explanatory.

Just like threads like:Rate the user above's taste and What age does the above user's music taste reflect?

All you have to do is take a look at the above user's music library and judge.

For instance, if the user above only listen to heavy metal, black metal, doom metal etc. a stereotype might be metalhead. or if the user only listen to obscene bands no one has ever heard of the stereotype might be hipster.

other stereo types might include but are not limited to: scene-kid, punk-ass-ganster, goth, little girl or gay-guy.

i'll start off saying that the person above me is a music hater.

• art critique

• Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 1 Nov 2011, 14:15
    Doesn't have to be limited to music taste only, but overall personality, appearance and attitude as well.

^BBW ;)

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• Loner metalhead who will go and shoot people at his college

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Nov 2011, 16:13
    Hangs around Balti Bars at night.

:3

• Someone who has B.O but no one tells him they he has cos they're just being polite

• Listens to only music that's at least a decade old

• someone that is wrong

• not a genre, but...gig geek. someone who generally loves alternative music? :P

and one day we will die and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea.
    • messo said...
    • User
    • 1 Nov 2011, 21:07
    Some kinda indie/hipster music lover dude.

• Too 'underground'.

• Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 2 Nov 2011, 01:29
    Likes children in more ways than one.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• Lurks in the shadows, awaiting his next victim.

• From this...

Well it's kind of self explanatory.

Just like threads like:Rate the user above's taste and What age does the above user's music taste reflect?

All you have to do is take a look at the above user's music library and judge.

For instance, if the user above only listen to heavy metal, black metal, doom metal etc. a stereotype might be metalhead. or if the user only listen to obscene bands no one has ever heard of the stereotype might be hipster.

other stereo types might include but are not limited to: scene-kid, punk-ass-ganster, goth, little girl or gay-guy.

i'll start off saying that the person above me is a music hater.

To this...

Kennoth said:
    Likes children in more ways than one.

leighdobson said:
    Lurks in the shadows, awaiting his next victim.

In 12 easy steps.

To get back on track, leighdobson is an over-sexed, closet nerd hiding behind metal because he wants to appear disenfranchised and has esteem issues.

And that is how you stereotype. lol

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Nov 2011, 04:54
    i

Edited by a deleted user on 25 Jan 2013, 22:06
  • Judges the quality of music by how tight the pants are.

ProximityFuze said:
    To get back on track, leighdobson is an over-sexed, closet nerd hiding behind metal because he wants to appear disenfranchised and has esteem issues.

And that is how you stereotype. lol

Fair play. lol

• Your average white guy that listens to Metal and Juggalo Rap.

• young guy trying to look cool in front of others, secretly being a Rebecca Black fan :| so damn lame...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Nov 2011, 13:41
    Is so painfully cool, that when she takes off her shades she actually has another pair on underneath :3
    jack101pie said:
    Someone who has B.O but no one tells him they he has cos they're just being polite

That might be more accurate than I care to admit.

• Has his own private zoo which he keeps dangerous animals in.

[Pending moderation]
  • A mild mannered dude who has adopted semi-trollish tendencies because he feels disenfranchised in the world around him. Probably cool to hang with on weekends, but not someone you'd want as a roommate.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Nov 2011, 16:56
    Music Explorer.

• Classic rock-er?

and one day we will die and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea.
  • Adorable young hipster.

• Loves their music catchy and upbeat.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.