Forum » General Discussion

What computer games do you play?

• at the moment call of duty 2 and vampire - the masquerade: bloodlines.

the last game I finished was oblivion and the next game I'm going to buy will be gothic III

Bards we are, Bards we have been and Bards we will always be!!!
  • Gunbound (GB)
    World of Warcraft (WoW)
    and
    anything on ijji.com that I find interesting

“Since people are going to be living longer and getting older, they'll just have to learn how to be babies longer.”
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Sep 2006, 13:19
    The Sims 2. That's it. (Not much of a gamer here...)

• Hello.

Heroes of Might and Magic 5
    Sacred
    Neverwinter Nights
    Lords of the Realm 2

Marsupials do... cause they're FAST.
  • Half Life
    Quake 3

This is Al HOO-AH Pacino. I can't stop saying HOO-AH! Go see my new movie, Godfather Part HOO-AH!
  • Just check my Xfire profile:
    http://www.xfire.com/profile/doctorworm3

I don't have much hours because I just used to have dialup until about 3 weeks ago.

• games.

Quake.
    UNREAL!!!!!<3
    Half Life.
    Counter strike.
    assasin.
    maple story :x
    things to that sort.

YAY. PANCAKES.
    red will always win.
    :D
  • I play Unreal Tournament 2004 once in a while.. It's one of the few games Linux supports, but I never played games on Windows anyway.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Sep 2006, 16:17
    Found Bangai-O in gamestation today, had it years ago but lent it out to a mate who I later fell out with, its extremely rare nowadays. Also, BOGOF, Virtua Tennis!

Yeaaaahh, time to fire up the Dreamcast.

• I am currently downloading the new version of America's Army.

v2.7 Overmatch!

• World of warcraft :D

pure ******* metal.
  • World of Warcraft :)

• I am disgustingly addicted to Battlefield 2. Very fun game... if your system can handle it and you like shooters then get it.

• Oooh, i like sim games and free multiplayer games, like syrnia and rennaisance kingdoms :)

Woo - House is great
    • drmrx said...
    • User
    • 16 Sep 2006, 19:32
    currently playing warcraft3tft and prey :>

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Sep 2006, 19:45
    Just got the Sims 2, hopefully I don't get too addicted

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Sep 2006, 06:14
    Day of Defeat:source, Counter-Strike:source, America's Army, and WarcraftIII (custom games)

Though admittedly I've been doing very little of the above-mentioned lately, in fact I've downloaded about 40 gigs of crap in the past two weeks, time to expand my storage to 500GB =\

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Sep 2006, 14:35
    AndyFalkous said:
    Suikoden IV right now

Yeah, same here (literally right now, as it happens). Pretty crap game really, at least compared to the rest of the series, but I should be done with it tonight. At least I only rented it rather than buying.

• Boonjam said...
    • User
    • 17 Sep 2006, 14:52
    hi biggles

dont really play many computer games anymore, but someone gave me Football Manager 2006 this week and it's unbelievably addictive.

• At the moment:

A whole lot of Chromehounds!
    Joined a new squad and we kick major ass.

Sigs are for interesting people!
    Whoa!
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Sep 2006, 15:27
    BigglesTh9 said:
    Yeah, same here (literally right now, as it happens). Pretty crap game really, at least compared to the rest of the series, but I should be done with it tonight. At least I only rented it rather than buying.

Done. :)))

• I play Call of Duty United Offensive. Thats it.

• Conquer Online

it's a free game www.conqueronline.com

Pretty fun.

I also used to be pretty good at Medal of Honor Allied Assault when i played it.

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-aaye. My oh my, what a wonderful day.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Sep 2006, 17:46
    I'm such a n00b. I play games like The Sims and Rollercoaster Tycoon. Everything where I can build something. Haven't played anything in a long time, though.

• skooks said...
    • User
    • 18 Sep 2006, 13:33
    GTA: San Andreas always features heavily in my gaming, as does Final Fantasy X.

Aside from that, lately I've been playing a lot of Grandia and Star Ocean: Til the End of Time on the PS2, and Neverwinter Nights on the PC.
    Oh and Pokemon Stadium on the N64.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.