Forum » Last.fm Client Support

The Last.Fm client won't show tracks being played in iTunes/Beta Scrobbler won't…

• The Last.Fm client won't show tracks being played in iTunes/Beta Scrobbler won't give me access

When I play something in iTunes, the Last.fm client doesn't show it. There's just a blank page saying "Start listening with iTunes to scrobble" or something like that. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it again. Same problem. I downloaded the new Beta scrobbler and it opens the page that says "Would you like to give this third party application access to your account?" When I click "yes" it takes forever to load and always ends up saying "Google chrome could not connect to *insert IP address here".

TL;DR: old Last.fm client won't show/scrobble iTunes tracks, new Beta client can't connect to my Last.fm profile. Songs from my iPhone are still being scrobbled (I don't have the mobile app so whenever I sync my phone with my computer, a log pops up ---- this log is still working).

help???

• When I click "yes" it takes forever to load and always ends up saying "Google chrome could not connect to *insert IP address here".
    Try use Firefox.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
  • it says: Last.fm was unable to connect to the plugin for your media player.

Details: Could not bind listening socket. Socket error: 48

• Please report this error in the Audioscrobbler Beta forum.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.