Forum » Last.fm Client Support

Time Zone Problem

• MelMoFo said...
    • User
    • 12 Jan 2012, 12:31

Time Zone Problem

Hi,

I have always used Last FM in the UK and when I moved to Australia a few months ago and change the time zone I was still able to scrobble.

I recently had my computer restored to factory settings and had to reinstall the scrobbler and now it tells me it can't scrobble because it disagrees with my computer's time. The time, date and zone are correct and it's difficult for me to fix when I don't know what time it actually thinks it is?

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and the same problem exists. Please help!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Jan 2012, 14:25
    One of the mods suggested [Pending moderation] for sync'ing your PC clock if this happens.

• i have the same problem but it started when i changed my notebook. i got a new one. the older has win7 32, the new has win7 64. i dont know it makes a change or not but its so annoying that the scrobbler says im on the mars. im not lol. the time zone, time and date is the same like on the other notebook so i dont know whats happening. any suggestions?

• Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
  • I keep getting "Unable to set the system time! this is probably due to you not having sufficient privileges. Try running this program as an Administrator" when I run the suggested program to fix the time zone problem. I don't see any options to run the program as an adminstrator though, what should I do?

• Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
  • Time Zone Problem

I've tried both those two options with Registry Booster and the Nano thing the one that's supposed to adjust the time.Well it got me nowhere,the time is correct and im in the right time zone(Romania) but it still won't allow me to scrobble.Everything was ok before i reinstalled my Windows OS and it just keeps popping up errors that i can't scrobble.

Are there any other solutions?things i could check out?.....help*teary eyes*

• dankine said...
    • User
    • 9 Mar 2012, 15:28
    sigh, get windows to set your time date and year. or google for a tool to do it.
    this is the problem.

why did someone say the program thinks you're on mars?

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.