Forum » Last.fm Client Support

Unable to scrobble

• forssto said...
    • User
    • 17 Oct 2006, 08:17

Unable to scrobble

Hey.

I'm having a "section C" -problem here.

I have the WinAmp ML Audioscrobbler -plugin and Last.fm client installed. Both seem to be working ok as the client is able to display which song I'm playing and I've got scrobbling enabled. Still, the songs I listen to do not update into my profile.

Ok, at first I thought this was just a firewall-issue as I am connected to a company network. However, the funny thing is that I am able to get "love"-messages through. Also, the "recently played"-selection in the "my profile"-tab of the client does not register the songs played.

Anyway, if this is a firewall issue, which port does Last.fm use for accessing the service?

• Nerdd said...
    • User
    • 17 Oct 2006, 08:48
    I am experiencing the exact same problem, and I am probably not sitting on the same network as you ;)

And for the record, I had no problems with scrobbling yesterday.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Oct 2006, 08:48
    I have exactly same problem, and i tryed w/o firewall too and no luck, reinstalled plugin, no luck.

• I have the same issue today. I thought it was because I ran Ad-Aware last night, but maybe not!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Oct 2006, 09:03
  • me too

handshake doesnt work - i get a timeout (12002)

• Same here.

Homeless trees gathering outside your window.
  • works again!

• Mine still doesn't work and it's been out since Sat!!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.