Forum » In the News

Granny has affair with grandson

 
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Apr 2010, 16:43

    Granny has affair with grandson

    major 'ew' alert

    Granny Pearl Carter, 72, has been having an incestuous affair with grandson Phil Bailey, and it has been reported the pair are now planning to have a baby together.

    Carter is now planning to use £35,000 of pension money to pay a surrogate mother to carry the pair's love child, say reports in The Sun.

    Pearl said: 'I'm not interested in anyone else's opinion. I am in love with Phil and he's in love with me. Soon I'll be holding my son or daughter in my arms and Phil will be the proud dad.'

    The bizarre relationship began after Bailey tracked down his long lost grandmother after the death of his mother Lynette Bailey.

    Carter was forced to give Lynette up for adoption by her strictly Catholic parents after giving birth at the age of 18, according to The Sun.

    [Pending moderation]

    • dankine said...
    • User
    • 30 Apr 2010, 17:09
    that is fucked. his child will be his aunt/uncle.

    "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
    "I don't want to believe, I want to know"

    Auto Corrections Group
  • Even though that's something I'd never do, only because I don't feel even slightly attracted to any of my relatives, I don't understand why incestuous relationships are generally getting so much criticism and hatred. Who are we to decide for them?

    That's fucked up, but, it's their life. And what we call "morals" is simply blind obedience to words of command.

  • Lol it's just perversion, the grandmother is senile or mad and the kid is young and impressionable.

    "Or shall I perhaps know, That I was happy oft and oft before, Or must I be content with discontent..." - Edward Thomas, The Glory
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Apr 2010, 18:26
    the 'kid' is 26!

  • symphonyno9 said:
    the 'kid' is 26!


    But when did this relationship start?

    "Or shall I perhaps know, That I was happy oft and oft before, Or must I be content with discontent..." - Edward Thomas, The Glory
    • i_lk said...
    • User
    • 1 May 2010, 23:41
    Ahaha, this is humorous.

    But I'm kind of going to side with sonicstraw here. I mean, okay. Yes, it's ew. And really. Kind of. Weird. And fucked up. But as sonicstraw said, why the criticism and hatred? I mean, why did this even make it to the news? Why is it something to talk about (besides here on the forums, because it really is quite lulzy)? Why the fuss? It's the family's business, not the world's.

    Still, an interesting topic for discussion/debate.

    06.21.10 n'all you want is a rainbow. n'all you get is the rain. - Animal Kingdom

    And one day we will die, and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea. But for now we are young, let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see. Love to be in the arms of all I'm keeping here with me. - Neutral Milk Hotel
    • dankine said...
    • User
    • 1 May 2010, 23:44
    You could make that same comment about 99% of the shite that passes for news these days.

    The reason this is a big deal is that should it continue, it will weaken the genes of successive generations. Maybe not the first couple, but if inbreeding continues bad stuff happens. So technically these two aren't really doing anything wrong, apart from by social convention, but should it continue...

    "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
    "I don't want to believe, I want to know"

    Auto Corrections Group
    • i_lk said...
    • User
    • 2 May 2010, 00:01
    Haha, yes, which is why I don't like the news.

    Mmm, that's true. I didn't think about it like that. Yeah, generally it is bad, the whole inbreeding thing. But what about people who aren't immediate family? Like second cousins? Would that still be bad? Blegh. Thinking about it is pretty gross. I have second cousins my own age, and they seem like brothers to me. Can't imagine getting together with them. :|

    06.21.10 n'all you want is a rainbow. n'all you get is the rain. - Animal Kingdom

    And one day we will die, and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea. But for now we are young, let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see. Love to be in the arms of all I'm keeping here with me. - Neutral Milk Hotel
    • dankine said...
    • User
    • 2 May 2010, 00:07
    I think, and this is just dredging up something from memory so it may not be reliable in the least. But i think once you hit 'second' then they are far enough away genetically. Could be rubbish though.

    there is a town in wales near where a mate used to live that was run by two families. this place had a mental institution that was shut down in the eighties too, and this whole place has been interbreeding ever since, with the crazies in the mix too. must be fucked.

    "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
    "I don't want to believe, I want to know"

    Auto Corrections Group
    • i_lk said...
    • User
    • 2 May 2010, 02:43
    Hmm, really? Mayhaps I should research this. Not that it's necessary for me to know or anything, but it might be interesting to learn more about.

    Oh geez. That couldn't have been very pretty. I wonder why inbreeding does that to people. Once again, I'd like to research this.

    06.21.10 n'all you want is a rainbow. n'all you get is the rain. - Animal Kingdom

    And one day we will die, and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea. But for now we are young, let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see. Love to be in the arms of all I'm keeping here with me. - Neutral Milk Hotel
  • dankine said:
    The reason this is a big deal is that should it continue, it will weaken the genes of successive generations. Maybe not the first couple, but if inbreeding continues bad stuff happens. So technically these two aren't really doing anything wrong, apart from by social convention, but should it continue...


    If I remember correctly, the risk of an incestuous relationship producing offspring with a genetic disease is roughly the same as when a unrelated couple, one of whom has a disease, has children. The latter happens, knowingly, all the time, and isn't considered morally wrong. I'm not saying I fancy a go on my grandmother, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't instinctively a little appalled by the story, but really, I can't see anything wrong with it.

    Lucky I didn't get to the lever arch file!
    • dankine said...
    • User
    • 2 May 2010, 09:20
    Iantastic said:
    If I remember correctly, the risk of an incestuous relationship producing offspring with a genetic disease is roughly the same as when a unrelated couple, one of whom has a disease, has children. The latter happens, knowingly, all the time, and isn't considered morally wrong. I'm not saying I fancy a go on my grandmother, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't instinctively a little appalled by the story, but really, I can't see anything wrong with it.
    Sigh, read what I wrote..
    '..weaken the genes of successive generations. Maybe not the first couple (of generations)..'

    "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
    "I don't want to believe, I want to know"

    Auto Corrections Group
  • dankine said:
    Iantastic said:
    If I remember correctly, the risk of an incestuous relationship producing offspring with a genetic disease is roughly the same as when a unrelated couple, one of whom has a disease, has children. The latter happens, knowingly, all the time, and isn't considered morally wrong. I'm not saying I fancy a go on my grandmother, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't instinctively a little appalled by the story, but really, I can't see anything wrong with it.
    Sigh, read what I wrote..
    '..weaken the genes of successive generations. Maybe not the first couple (of generations)..'



    Im a biologist and as far as i know, this child will be genetically fucked up. If it's lucky enough not to have some random and rare disorder (retardation, physical disfigurement, etc etc), it will have an extraordinarily high number and concentration of recessive genes. And over the next few generation this would be amplified.

    Apart from the social taboo, this is very very bad for the gene pool.

    And seriously what did the dude see in the 72 year old woman. Fucked up story.

    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 May 2010, 17:26
    LazarusSong said:
    And seriously what did the dude see in the 72 year old woman. Fucked up story.


    yeah, even without the incest, this is enough to satisfy the 'wtf' reaction.

    • i_lk said...
    • User
    • 3 May 2010, 03:14
    symphonyno9 said:
    LazarusSong said:
    And seriously what did the dude see in the 72 year old woman. Fucked up story.


    yeah, even without the incest, this is enough to satisfy the 'wtf' reaction.


    Yeah, but a lot of women end up with really old guys too. I'm glad to see it's not some old perverted man for once. :p

    06.21.10 n'all you want is a rainbow. n'all you get is the rain. - Animal Kingdom

    And one day we will die, and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea. But for now we are young, let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see. Love to be in the arms of all I'm keeping here with me. - Neutral Milk Hotel
  • sonicstraw said:
    That's fucked up, but, it's their life. And what we call "morals" is simply blind obedience to words of command.


    No, no, no. We forbid these actions simply because they generate more inbred retards than normal relationships where shitty genes can be overwritten with good genes.

    http://stravish.blogspot.com/
    lost in the kingdom of Narnia.
  • how sick is that... :S

    • JylesM said...
    • User
    • 3 May 2010, 08:54
    lol this is funny.. now if it was 3 thousand years ago, when peoples average age was above 300+.. thats a different story :D!~ loving a a gap of 20 years is one thing, but loving a gap of 50 years is just... As they say "Love" makes you do crazy things lol... hopefully he really knows what love is hahhahaha, and isn't confusing the two together....

    Personal Quote: "There is no wealth but life".
    Do you ever wonder why fly's have wings?
    • dankine said...
    • User
    • 3 May 2010, 10:43
    JylesM said:
    lol this is funny.. now if it was 3 thousand years ago, when peoples average age was above 300+
    sorry what??

    "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
    "I don't want to believe, I want to know"

    Auto Corrections Group
  • Have a baby? Her oeuvres probably look like raisins .

    Atleast he never had to worry about teeth during a BJ.

    They came up with a new position called the Broken Hip.



    • dankine said...
    • User
    • 3 May 2010, 18:11
    JPearson1982 said:
    Have a baby? Her oeuvres probably look like raisins.
    Atleast he never had to worry about teeth during a BJ.
    They came up with a new position called the Broken Hip.
    I can see why her life's work looking like raisins would impact their baby potential.

    "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
    "I don't want to believe, I want to know"

    Auto Corrections Group
  • Gahh damn typos!



    • dankine said...
    • User
    • 3 May 2010, 18:18
    hehe, that's not a typo

    "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
    "I don't want to believe, I want to know"

    Auto Corrections Group
    • i_lk said...
    • User
    • 3 May 2010, 19:09
    dankine said:
    JylesM said:
    lol this is funny.. now if it was 3 thousand years ago, when peoples average age was above 300+
    sorry what??


    Yeah uhm. I'm confused.

    06.21.10 n'all you want is a rainbow. n'all you get is the rain. - Animal Kingdom

    And one day we will die, and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea. But for now we are young, let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see. Love to be in the arms of all I'm keeping here with me. - Neutral Milk Hotel
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.