Forum » In the News

PM Cameron won't answer Chris Bryant until he apologises

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Jun 2012, 23:46

PM Cameron won't answer Chris Bryant until he apologises

BBC

The prime minister has refused to answer questions from a Labour MP until he apologises for accusing him of misleading parliament.

During a statement on the G20 summit, Labour's Chris Bryant asked Mr Cameron about corruption in Russia.

But Mr Cameron refused to answer this, or any future questions from the MP, until he receives an apology.

In April, Mr Bryant questioned whether the PM had misled parliament over the number of times had met Rupert Murdoch.

The Labour MP, who has been heavily involved in the campaign to expose phone hacking, made the accusation when evidence published by the Leveson inquiry showed meetings between Mr Murdoch and Mr Cameron which were not on a list published by the PM.

Read More: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18584837

This childish fop is running things down in London?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Jun 2012, 11:19
    Surely he should simply fill out a butt-hurt form like the rest of us and get on with what we pay him to do. Haven't the general public, writers, comedians and even other MPs said far worse about him in the past? Is he going to refuse to facilitate government until the nation as a whole apologizes to him? ;p

• lawynd said...
    • Subscriber
    • 27 Jun 2012, 18:50
    I'll never apologise to that wanker!

Official recorder of Schrödinger's Tampon.

Quote of the moment - "They tried to get me to eat haggis but I couldn't stomach it."
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Jun 2012, 10:07
    lawynd said:
    I'll never apologise to that wanker!

I was only joking :c

;p

• Corruption in Russia??? What a joke!

"I never picked cotton"
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Jul 2012, 22:51
    Selfsurprise said:
    Surely he should simply fill out a butt-hurt form like the rest of us and get on with what we pay him to do. Haven't the general public, writers, comedians and even other MPs said far worse about him in the past? Is he going to refuse to facilitate government until the nation as a whole apologizes to him? ;p
    He seems to go on personal vendettas and attacks but when a member of his own party does the same thing, like tax evasion he says 'I don't comment on individual's cases' days after taking Jimmy Carr, a Labour supporter to town.

I'm not entirely sure a PM has just refused outright to answer an MP's question, sure he can sleg them off but ignoring them actually seems more childish than the usual name-calling.

• DaddyPobbin said:
    Selfsurprise said:
    He seems to go on personal vendettas and attacks but when a member of his own party does the same thing, like tax evasion he says 'I don't comment on individual's cases' days after taking Jimmy Carr, a Labour supporter to town.

I'm not entirely sure a PM has just refused outright to answer an MP's question, sure he can sleg them off but ignoring them actually seems more childish than the usual name-calling.

It is just a bit childish, but then again they're all like a bunch of kids PMQ's is like a playground of squabbling kids...And all of these parties are supposed to running our country? Good grief!

"I never picked cotton"
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.