Forum » In the News

Opps... Shirley Manson's Boob Pops Out On Stage!

• Opps... Shirley Manson's Boob Pops Out On Stage!

Well, the title explains it all. Click on the link to see the picture!
    http://hem.passagen.se/littlelinus/shir.jpg

"Born to blossom, bloom to perish"~ Gwen Stefani (Gwen Stefani's "What Are You Waiting For?)
    "Clutch your picture of the Pope, pray to God for love & hope, bring the virgin home for luck, bolt the door down, keep it shut"~ Shirley Manson (Garbage's "Wicked Ways")

Love, Theresa
  • Her nipple looks red as her hair.

• Well that's certainly a perky tit!

• lbf said...
    • User
    • 27 May 2006, 00:12
    Yeah, it's almost weird how perky it is.

I'm so adjective, I verb nouns.
    What demon possessed me that I behaved so well? - H.D. Thoreau, Walden
    • Krabat- said...
    • User
    • 27 May 2006, 05:01
    I remember looking at these pictures when I was a freshman in high school 10 years ago.

• I don't know how old the picture is, but it wsa the first time I had seen it.

"Born to blossom, bloom to perish"~ Gwen Stefani (Gwen Stefani's "What Are You Waiting For?)
    "Clutch your picture of the Pope, pray to God for love & hope, bring the virgin home for luck, bolt the door down, keep it shut"~ Shirley Manson (Garbage's "Wicked Ways")

Love, Theresa
  • I was expecting some kind of shock site but this looks far less disappointing. :)

• geoneil said...
    • User
    • 27 May 2006, 20:45
    Just as nice to see now as it ever was! :D

• I know... what do y'all think about me posting as many celebrity opps pictures as I can find?

Love, Theresa
  • If you like this kind of stuff, join the group "Rat Out The Celebrities"!

Love, Theresa
    • agoth said...
    • User
    • 27 May 2006, 22:44
    OH... MY.... GOD!

Won't somebody out there PLEASE think of the children!!

We need to put a stop to this right now!!!

I say we immediately execute her on live television to re-affirm that this is a country of good morals.

• MozzaC said...
    • User
    • 28 May 2006, 07:38
    That is a nice boob.

• Elmamy said...
    • User
    • 28 May 2006, 10:45
    That's a beautiful boob.

Is playing sinful scrobblergames with your_namesake, the boy with a battering ram in his pants and the intentions to use it.
    Do you want to be born again?
    • kaos666 said...
    • User
    • 28 May 2006, 11:08
    I first read this thread as 'Shirley Manson Poops on Stage!'.

'И навеки прощаясь....Цветок и Нож'

Join the Crusade against iPods! | Lazy? We Attack Tommorow!
  • Re:

Quoth kaos666:
    I first read this thread as 'Shirley Manson Poops on Stage!'.

Oh my gosh.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.