Forum » Feedback and Ideas

Comments Box

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Sep 2005, 17:04

Comments Box

I think if each profile had a comment box where other members can comment on your overall taste in music, it would increase the interactivity on the site. It shouldn't take up too much space, but it shouldn't be tiny either. Let me know what you think about this idea?

• i really like that idea.

i have a similar idea group leaders or moderators (or whoever got the permission) could be able to add one-line comments to group members. so for the regional groups you could add users that moved away but still feel connected to that "region" and "mark" them as moved-away or similar.

or just have some "giving-names-fun" :D

Bow before me for I am :ugly:
    • Feanor said...
    • User
    • 8 Sep 2005, 21:34
    Why not PM them...

If you're a Kiwi, please join the Hurrah for Kiwialism group | Groups for cool people:this this this this
  • Re: Comments Box

Quoth kshostak:
    I think if each profile had a comment box where other members can comment on your overall taste in music, [...]

Sure, as long as you'd be able to delete the comments yourself. I wouldn't want to have "your taste suxorz" (not that it does, by any means) as a comment, but that might just be me ;) But yeah, loving the idea overall.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.