Forum » Feedback and Ideas

where'd the old system graphs page go?

• where'd the old system graphs page go?

I haven't really looked around since the new site was launched; I miss something from Audioscrobbler: I really liked the graphs page; I'm still interested in, for instance, looking at the site's growth rate and generally being able to see some more of the technical behind the scenes stuff about the site.

• Russ said...
    • Alumni
    • 27 Aug 2005, 21:43
    They'll return at some point, but we changed the way the stats are reported, and the current system is only accessible to admins. We need a way of seperating out publically-viewable stats, and it also needs to be seperate from the main site.

Purely out of interest, is there any particular reason why you're no longer subscribed?

• Re:

Quoth Russ:
    Purely out of interest, is there any particular reason why you're no longer subscribed?

Yeah - apparently my subscription info was lost. I sent an email to the support address, which is what the subscription problems thread said to do.

Matter of fact, my first draft of the above message also asked why subscribed members had suddenly started seeing ads. :-)

Edited by Excalibre on 27 Aug 2005, 22:08
    • Russ said...
    • Alumni
    • 27 Aug 2005, 22:08
    Ah ok, well the FAQ now says mention it in the thread (which I answer). Someone should be answering the e-mails, so I'll check that they're actually doing it...

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.