Forum » Feedback and Ideas

more privacy please

• more privacy please

Hi,
    Is it possible to hide 'contacts' and 'group' tabs from the profile?
    I'm interested in doing so because of stalking behavior from other users always getting in between of my conversations with clueless talk etc, not to mention visiting every contact from my friends list and trolling them as well, listening to everything I listen, favoring the same tracks, copying everything. It's getting really weird,I really don't want to start me a new profile because of this.

• It sounds like those users are violating the Community Guidelines:

Be respectful to each other. Do not vent your frustrations at other members, whether through your comments or material you post on the site. There is zero tolerance for predatory behaviour, disparaging or defamatory comments, threats, harassment, illegal activities, invading privacy, propaganda, racial hatred, offensive cultural behaviour, vulgar or obscene content, or other inappropriate behaviour or the revealing of other members' personal information.Please send a private message to one of the Moderators, who will be able to deal with the users appropriately.

• I agree with @StudleyUK. Report the trolls to a moderator, that helps everyone :)

• Babs_05 said...
    • 2 Sep 2012, 16:53
    ^^ what they said

I'll lock this. Please contact one of the mods directly, or you can send an email to the Support team, whichever you prefer http://www.last.fm/help/support

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.