Forum » Feedback and Ideas

'Similar Artists'

• 'Similar Artists'

There are usually complaints on artist pages about this feature in that the 'similar artists' are not always all that similar in the eyes of the listeners.

How about a simple name change?

'People that listen to x also listen to...' or something?

It makes more sense that way.

• Anybody? No? Dust...

• dankine said...
    • User
    • 24 Jun 2012, 02:37
    DUST!

but seriously, who cares.

• Bloopy said...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 24 Jun 2012, 04:07
  • You're such a friendly bunch of people, lol.

• dankine said...
    • User
    • 24 Jun 2012, 20:52
    :"(

just cos we don't like the idea.

• Nooo, not 'cause of that. If my idea sucks, it sucks...'tis the attitude more so than anything. =)

• dankine said...
    • User
    • 24 Jun 2012, 21:01
    my apologies then if any of it was from me

but really, dust :D

• Tbh I think there are more important things LF could be doing rather than rewording something.

• Well, fair enough...but it sounds like a simple enough thing to do and considering how most shoutboxes i come across have at least one doofus in there saying something along the lines of 'x artist similar to x artist? That's MADNESS' i thought it might be beneficial to people that do seem to care to 'clarify' the system a little bit and how it works. It's no big deal...though i'm in the right forum for a harmless suggestion, lol.

• "Similar Artists" missed for me

La Virgen de la Macarena Similar Artist shown my last.fm was Maynard Ferguson, a fine trumpeter; but Rafael Mendez has long been my signature favorite for La Virgen de la Macarena also his signature track on The Legendary Trumpet of Rafael Mendez album

ShinyRockDale
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.