Forum » Development Discussion

Media Go scrobbler

• Media Go scrobbler

• I agree, MediaGo is one of the best players i´ve ever seen, if not the best of all, simple and complete.
    A Scrobbler would be perfect!

• Skiye said...
    • Event Moderator
    • 24 Aug 2010, 19:30
    not sure if its even possible...sony has their stuff on lock down, so it may be up to them to develop one.

• yeah, that´s true... :(

Damn Sony...

well back to wmp then...

i highly recomend mediago, but, for now, only for missing covers and tags(they have a huge database, no missing data for any music file anymore), after all he can´t be scrobbled...

One day we will find a player that is 100% complete, i hope... (and maybe we will even complain about it)

• Skiye said...
    • Event Moderator
    • 25 Aug 2010, 16:35
    well, if you are on windows, i recommend foobar (it has some cool features like the ability to stream your stations for example as well as many many other awesome features).

if you are on linux i recommend amarok.

if you are on mac i suggest songbird...

of course, those are my personal favorites (i also use VLC media player a lot on my linux machine because it can scrobble - but thats not a "full featured" music player app, its just convenient imho)

• woah! Foobar looks good, i will download it.

Thanks for the recommendations!

• Skiye said...
    • Event Moderator
    • 28 Aug 2010, 01:12
    no problem. i also forgot to mention that vlc is available for windows and mac as well (with scrobbling now i think?), but like i mentioned, thats a better "versatile media player" than specifically just audio.

• If you like Media Go than...

Go to http://mediago.sony.com/plk/product-suggestions/

Maybe If there will be more suggestions than one (mine :)) they will implement it soon.

• ebbott said...
    • User
    • 14 Mar 2012, 11:23
    garycantwell said:
    here's a link in english:

http://mediago.sony.com/enu/product-suggestions/

done and done

• pxara said...
    • User
    • 2 Jun 2012, 18:09
    It would be awesome to have a scrobbler to Media Go! I really like the Sens Me option and would I like to be able to scrobble with this media player.

• Media Go scrobbler

damn..too bad that I can't scrobb on this player..anyways submitted a suggestion..

• I use the SensMe channel on my PSP ALL the time and I've gotten so that I use it on the PC now as well. I am saddened to know that it won't scrobble
    pxara said:
    It would be awesome to have a scrobbler to Media Go! I really like the Sens Me option and would I like to be able to scrobble with this media player.

• Please, plz

Media Go >>>>>> Itunes, but I really miss the Scrobbler :-(((

• kvc said...
    • User
    • 9 Dec 2013, 16:25

New Walkman line

Amazing new series from Sony focused on sound and music and it uses Mediago, so would be great to get a scrobbler

• [spam]

[spam]

Edited by Babs_05 on 12 Dec 2013, 12:19
    • andoreh said...
    • User
    • 3 Jan 2014, 05:30
    I reallly agree!

• So many years have passed, but still no skrobbler.

• mukul11 said...
    • User
    • 27 May 2014, 11:29
    I also agree with this..

[Pending moderation]
  • Enabled scrobbling capability to Last.FM via

Enabled scrobbling capability to Last.FM via
    - Official Last.fm app
    - Simple Last.fm
    - Scrobble Droid
    Have problems or bugs? Report to

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.