Forum » Development Discussion

Review system

• Qstom said...
    • User
    • 23 Feb 2012, 21:33

Review system

I wonder why there isn't something like that on Last.fm. I think it's great idea and it's very popular among other websites. By review system I meant that we could also review what we had listen to and it should give us more fun from using Last.fm.

• "we could also review what we had listen to "

could you define more + give an example?
    E.g. there is on each track page the possibility to shout (where you could post your review)

last.fm tools: music soulmates, recommender for: bands, last.fm groups, trends, ...
    • Qstom said...
    • User
    • 24 Feb 2012, 12:13
    Like metacritic for example. We would be able to give a rate to any album and by this there would arise ranking of the best albums. The same with whole band, we would also give rate to bands, and maybe songs to : p

Generally, instead of listening to you can also rate what you had listen to and I think it would gain more fun to us.

• [spam]

[spam]

Edited by Lastfmsupport on 5 Mar 2012, 10:54
  • You know, I'm against this idea. Each person's listening to different music. Most would evaluate for sympathy ... But I think it's long overdue that it expands one's own time charts. More modern design, as it is now in the renewed Last.fm Global charts of the case and install additional features ... For example, who is in the last week or last month or even years risen or fallen squares.

A feature could be such assessments, but then you should only see them by yourself.

I mean, all that anyone could achieve with Greasemonkey, but over the years, these things - and these are really good ideas - are desired and nothing happens.

• Good thinking..

Edited by Babs_05 on 9 Mar 2012, 18:53
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.