• Kreuger said...
    • User
    • 14 Jan 2006, 13:01

Tags

I don't know if this is the right spot but I'm having trouble with tagging. Each time I try to set tags, after I do a set of songs and switch to another set with a different tag, it switches all the songs I previously tagged with a different genre. Is there anyway I can just enter for each song idividually so that it doesn't screw up?

• Assuming you're using the Profile + Tag Editor, you can simply tag each song individually from there though I'm not sure that's what you want to do. You can go to each track page and use the tag button in the left sidebar. That will open up a form at the top of the page where you can add and delete tags and then save them. Keep in mind you can still use this method in tandem with profile editor by clicking on the [track link] there which will take you directly to that page, initially in a new browser window/tab. You can then reuse that window/tab for each subsequent track. Actually, not a bad method once tried. :)

• When I launch profile editor it just freezes up most of the time.

• -edited-

• Shof515 said...
    • User
    • 15 Jan 2006, 04:55

Re:

Quoth FredDurstsKnob:
    When I launch profile editor it just freezes up most of the time.

what broswer are you using?...firefox 1.5 takes a while for it to load

• Re:

Quoth FredDurstsKnob:
    When I launch profile editor it just freezes up most of the time.

A new faster version is on the way.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.