Forum » Web Site Support

DO NOT PURCHASE A SUBSCRIPTION YET!

• DO NOT PURCHASE A SUBSCRIPTION YET!

DO NOT PURCHASE A SUBSCRIPTION YET!

The subscriptions FAQ says that topping up an existing subscription with a payment would "add more days" to an existing subscription, but it seems to have totally ignored my existing "free" subscription, so I'm feeling out of pocket and wishing I hadn't purchased this subscription before the end of my trial period.

There should have been a warning if this is how it is supposed to work, and the FAQ is totally misleading.

DO NOT PURCHASE A SUBSCRIPTION YET! (Wait until your free trial is up!!!)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Feb 2011, 23:47
    What do you mean by your existing "free" subscription?

• last.fm sent out an email today saying that on feb 15, you are going to need to buy a subscription to listen to last.fm from third-party programs (such as from your phone)

• rumpelll

not able to connect to last fm---can listen ti last fm through the desktop icon and scrobbler but not able to connect to last fm to add new song request and the rest at home base??? please correct..

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Feb 2011, 12:29
    I'm just going to shut my account down all together. Not worth money here if they don't accept my credit card in the first place since I hate PayPal. I mentioned this before. Oh well. I'll shut my account down today. I'm tired of the hassles of this website. Spam and crap I constantly get. Its no longer worth it since your now being forced to pay for this crap.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Feb 2011, 13:04
    Um... this topic is all very bizarre.

paulneale, if you are referring to the free 3-month subscription as a result of forthcoming mobile radio changes, this will be automatically added to your account on 15 February regardless of whether you have an existing subscription (if you have an existing subscription, it will be extended by 3 months).

Unrelated support queries should be raised in their own topic, and feedback which is not related to support should be taken to the Feedback & Ideas forum.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.