Forum » Web Site Support

How come lastfm doesn't ever work?!

 
    • Plne said...
    • User
    • 29 Oct 2009, 08:35

    How come lastfm doesn't ever work?!

    'Ever'? No, I exaggerate. Since I subscribed 3/4 months ago its worked maybe twice, and neither time for long. I've done all suggested on this forum, and yet nothing. Worked fine before I subscribed. Is this some sort of retroactive billing in action or what?

    C'mon lastfm, get it together. I have no trouble streaming any of the other podcasts/youtube vids, music I want to listen to. What's up with your service?

  • What is the exact problem ?

    Is it the web site player ?
    The downloaded player ?
    No scrobbles from a media player ?

    It Ain't a Crime to be Good to Yourself
  • WinkHarry

    I have also had trouble since signing up. plus my first user name was deleted. so I had to find another name, when i tied my original user name some one else had taken it.???? why. and now when i log on there is a Sony advert that forces quit on my computer. and exits fire fox and I can't get Last fm to even play even one song.
    can you please do something about it.
    Cheers

  • Re: WinkHarry

    WINKHARRY said:
    I have also had trouble since signing up. plus my first user name was deleted. so I had to find another name, when i tied my original user name some one else had taken it.???? why. and now when i log on there is a Sony advert that forces quit on my computer. and exits fire fox and I can't get Last fm to even play even one song.
    can you please do something about it.
    Cheers
    What version of Firefox are you using? The Sony advert, is that the video that plays before the radio starts or something else?

    If you're using Firefox 2, that's unfortunately a known problem with the video ads, see here. You could try using a newer version of Firefox.

    • xnthn said...
    • User
    • 29 Oct 2009, 15:34
    Last.fm isn't supposed to work, that's the point. It's a bad service.

  • xnthn said:
    Last.fm isn't supposed to work, that's the point. It's a bad service.
    exactly - because burying your head in the sand is sure to solve any problems you might have :P

  • kinda new

    i spent the last 3 hours loading up my music to my page, made a playlist of all the songs i uploaded and after i jumped through all the hoops i still can't locate my songs in the radio. and when i go to my page i can't see any of my songs nor see any player of any type. this site looked user friendly to begin with and now i want to shoot my computer. i am an artist looking to contribute to this site and i am finding it very difficult and time consuming. i find it hard to believe that xbox will be adopting this service. but then again microsoft isn't user friendly to begin with.

    HUSTLE UNION RECORDS LOCAL 707
  • Re: kinda new

    HustleUnion said:
    i spent the last 3 hours loading up my music to my page, made a playlist of all the songs i uploaded and after i jumped through all the hoops i still can't locate my songs in the radio. and when i go to my page i can't see any of my songs nor see any player of any type. this site looked user friendly to begin with and now i want to shoot my computer. i am an artist looking to contribute to this site and i am finding it very difficult and time consuming. i find it hard to believe that xbox will be adopting this service. but then again microsoft isn't user friendly to begin with.
    You may want to have a look at the Music Manager FAQ and the artists & labels forum for more help with how to get started on Last.fm:

    http://musicmanager.last.fm/help
    http://www.last.fm/forum/6666

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.