Forum » Web Site Support

Major Increase In Play Count

• Major Increase In Play Count

My issue seems to be the opposite of what many of these other users are experiencing. Back in August I reset my play count to better reflect my current listening habits. With that said, up to yesterday I had probably nearing 4k plays. This morning when I visited my profile it says I have over 90k plays. Even having used Last.fm since 2008 I don't think I would have had nearly that many plays even if I had never reset my count even once.

Anyway, I'm sure it's a problem that you're aware of or maybe it will sort itself out but if you have any suggestions that I could do on my end that'd be great. I listen primarily through Spotify but on occasion I'll use iTunes or Last.fm on XBOX, though I don't think I've used anything but Spotify since I reset in August.

Thanks for your help.

• http://www.last.fm/forum/21713/_/433934
    Your playcounts maybe incorrect or a lot less than you expect. This is a caching issue and should correct itself within 24 hours.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
  • Thanks a a lot. Didn't see that post but figured it was something that would work itself out.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.