Forum » Web Site Support

Can't subscribe

• Can't subscribe

I'm really missing the radio feature of this site. So I decided to subscribe. Too bad your site is saying otherwise.

I enter my information, it then goes to the next checkout screen. I click proceed and then bam! it says that the transaction can't be completed at this time. This has been going on for the past three days.

I know this card works(Canadian Visa); I have used it in the past two days.

I'm really really missing the radio feature and it sucks that I can't access it because of some faulty transaction.

• Does this issue arise on the Last.fm page or on the PayPal page? Do you get a specific error message?

• It arises after I enter all my information, click continue, click continue at the next screen confirming purchase. After I confirm purchase it says
    "This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information."

It also says "We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."

I'd also like to state I'm making a onetime down payment for 6 months. Thanks for your time.

• Any help would be good. Its still not working.

• Varg06 said...
    • User
    • 23 Sep 2012, 10:15
    I am also having the same problem. I have been a subscriber for a couple of years and then It just stopped working for me.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.