Forum » Web Site Support

Wham! under George Michael

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Sep 2012, 23:49

Wham! under George Michael

When I scrobble Wham! albums they get scrobbled under George Michael also. Can you you please remove the albums from George Michael artist page or differentiate between them and stop them scrobbling under both

• Fix your mp3 tags.

As described, it doesn't sound like the problem is on Last's end.

-G.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Sep 2012, 00:59
    It definitely is! Maybe I didn't explain properly, when I play 'Wham! - Make it Big' album, for example, it will scrobble all the tracks correctly. But then when I go to look under the artist 'George Michael' the album 'Make it Big' is also there aswell.

• But is it under him in general or in your library?

Because when talking in general, there's no stopping all sorts of scrobbles. I could literally make some weird ass tags and have Make It Big show up under DJ Trev13 & His Combo.

-G.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Sep 2012, 22:09
    If you look at George Michael's artist page all the Wham! albums are there. They should not be! I could possibly scrobble them as George Michael but then they would be incorrect and... most probably they would turn up under Wham! anyway. You obviously don't listen to Wham! or you would notice this problem yourself -:(

I know what you mean by scrobbling under any weird name they would come up but my tags ARE correct, they just show up as George Michael also with 0 tracks played - but the artwork and tracks are there. If I delete them from George Michael they also get deleted from Wham!

I'm going to play Wham! next and you will see from my page... phew I'm outta breath now LOL

• snyde1 said...
    • Subscriber
    • 14 Sep 2012, 23:12
    Okay, Wham! is scrobbling, but not Michael. I think you've misinterpreted something.

Yes, Wham! albums are shown on George Michael's page. That simply means that people have incorrect MP3 ID tags.

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Sep 2012, 17:19
    This profile is new. My old profile was http://www.last.fm/user/Trig_FM/library#p3 The Wham! albums were showing in George Michael then and I stopped playing them because of that! It must have been fixed now, and so, I've been complaining for nothing haha

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.