Forum » Web Site Support

Question regarding my account.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Aug 2012, 01:13

Question regarding my account.

Hello, so today I just got gifted a subscriber status. However, I have been muted for the past 4 hours for no reason. It would be nice to at least get a notification of why I am unable to shout at other users when all I have been doing on this site is having pleasant conversations with other users here. I don't know if I am going to get muted again, however if you do decide to do it for whatever reason, can you at least notify me and any other users in the future of why it is happening instead of leaving them in the lurch for the next couple of hours wondering why. I kind of want to use this subscriber status and being muted for no apparent reason is annoying :+)

• Babs_05 said...
    • 5 Aug 2012, 01:52
    Might be best to email Support so staff can look into this for you http://www.last.fm/help/support

• f

Uh hello. I am speaking of the behalf of Rxvsty. He would do that, but he can't email the staff because he got muted, again, for no reason.

• f

Uh hello. I am speaking of the behalf of Rxvsty. He would do that, but he can't email the staff because he got muted, again, for no reason.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Aug 2012, 04:06
    Unfortunately we cannot provide any email support for user profile issues at this time.

Please have a look at our FAQ for help on any questions you may have about your recent tracks, charts or other profile features. If you can't find what you're looking for, visit our Website Support forum where you can discuss your issues with other Last.fm users.

• Go here http://www.last.fm/help/support and select 'My Account'.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
  • Rxvsty: What might have happened is that you were sending so many PMs or shouts in a small amount of time that you may have accidentally hit the website rate limit, and the automated system muted you because it thought you were a spammer.

There doesn't seem to be a mute on your account right now, so you're able to send PMs again.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Aug 2012, 00:25
    Alright thanks for the info, I thought it was weird heh.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.