Forum » Web Site Support

Last.fm will not load and play on website.

• dashjr said...
    • User
    • 1 Aug 2012, 14:57

Last.fm will not load and play on website.

I have updated my flash and cleared all caches and cookies. I make sure my javascript is enabled as well. For the past week or so, I have not been able to play any station. It is constantly stuck of the station loader and never buffers or runs. It works fine on my phone and ipad. Is there a problem with the website? Please advise.

• Can you try listening via the desktop client?

If you are still having problems please let us know your browser/operating system.

• dashjr said...
    • User
    • 1 Aug 2012, 15:21

If you are still having problems please let us know your browser/operating system.

I've never had to use the desktop client before and would prefer to stream online. My browers is chrome, but I have also tried running it on firefox and explorer and it has been to no avail. All browsers have been updated fully. My OS is Windows Vista Home Premium. It is fully updated as well.

• Can you please try running the desktop client (you can uninstall it afterwards) so we rule out your network connection as a possible cause? Thanks.

You can get the latest version here: http://www.last.fm/group/Audioscrobbler+Beta

• dashjr said...
    • User
    • 1 Aug 2012, 15:43

Can you please try running the desktop client (you can uninstall it afterwards) so we rule out your network connection as a possible cause? Thanks. You can get the latest version here: http://www.last.fm/group/Audioscrobbler+Beta

The Desktop App works fine as well as Last.fm Discover....

• dashjr said...
    • User
    • 1 Aug 2012, 18:52

The Desktop App works fine as well as Last.fm Discover....

However, I cannot stream on your website still!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please help or tell me what I need to do.

• So, it's not a network issue, but a browser or flash one.
    Are you using any browser addons that might block Flash or Javascript? eg Adblock Plus or NoScript?
    Maybe try to disable any addons just to see if that's the cause.

• dashjr said...
    • User
    • 2 Aug 2012, 13:38

So, it's not a network issue, but a browser or flash one. Are you using any browser addons that might block Flash or Javascript? eg Adblock Plus or NoScript? Maybe try to disable any addons just to see if that's the cause.

I am not using any add ons. It worked fine last night. and now this morning I am experiencing the same exact issues. This just makes no sense.

• We're unable to reproduce the issue here, we've tried on a US IP address with Chrome v20.0.1132.57 m. Can you let us know which version you are using? Click the Spanner, and go to About Google Chrome to get the latest version, and let us know which version you are using.

• dashjr said...
    • User
    • 2 Aug 2012, 20:31

We're unable to reproduce the issue here,

I use v20.0.1132.57 as well. This is so bizarre. For 3 years, I;ve never had an issue until now. lol.

• dashjr said...
    • User
    • 3 Aug 2012, 13:29

please help

please help

• No Response

May be its the slow connection or something else.

[spam - removed]

Edited by Babs_05 on 4 Aug 2012, 12:58
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.