Forum » Web Site Support

[SOLVED] silent autocorrection madness!!!

• [SOLVED] silent autocorrection madness!!!

I just listened Front 242 - Tragedy >For You<, track tagged as always. In my library track was shown as Front 242 – Tragedy ▷For You◁ (You’ve scrobbled this track 1 time. You first scrobbled it on 31 Jul 2012.). No autocorrection, no green star...
    Last time scrobbled 7 May 2012, 19:26 was added corectly as Front 242 - Tragedy >For You< (14 plays)...
    There is a lot of "new" tracks and albums in my library added in last 1-2 months, in this way - sometimes star was shown (even when tags are identical with "corrected"), sometimes not - for ex. lot of Jean-Michel Jarre and some other (wrong Klaus Schulze albums for just one track in album, rest of album OK, etc.).

Whats wrong???

PS Sorry for my bad english...

Edited by grippedbyfear on 1 Aug 2012, 11:47
  • There are no corrections in place at all that would make this happen.

Have you recently changed the tags on your music files, or used a tagging program (e.g. ?MusicBrainz Picard?

Are you music files tagged with MusicBrainz ID's that might override the ID3 tags?

• Nope, same track, same file, same ID3 tags (tagged only once! with picard)... It is my loved track so I notice that there is no red heart ;-)
    31 Jul 2012, 20:03 same track - listening now: FRONT 242 – Tragedy >For You<, full scrobble: FRONT 242 – Tragedy ▷For You◁ , now Front 242 is FRONT 242...
    No green star or something...

Edited by grippedbyfear on 31 Jul 2012, 20:46
  • Even beter... in my last.fm library:

Silicon Answers (Disc 1)

1 play | Go to album page
    Tracks (3)
    Track Duration Plays ↓
    The Untold Loved track 4:34 1
    Gripped By Fear Loved track 3:29 0
    Rhythm Of Time Loved track 4:06 0
    Never heard about this album, and 0 plays! Of course tracks scrobbled from FRONT 242 – Tyranny >For You< or Mixed by Fear...
    "The untold" scrobbled today, 31 Jul 2012, 15:44

• After investigation I think it's Amarok player another "feature", Clementine works normal... Sorry!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.