Forum » Web Site Support

Onkyo receiver

• Onkyo receiver

I have the Onkyo TX-8050 receiver with built in Last.FM. However, I am getting an connection error while connecting. It says something like: Connection Error. Could not connect to server or was refused. Please try again later.

The web client works fine for me and all of my NET stuff works on Onkyo, like Pandora through the Onkyo, However, I cannot connect using Last.FM. I am in the USA.

Also, it used to work, but for the last 2 days, I have no luck.

Any help is appreciated.

• http://www.last.fm/help/faq?category=104#508
    Selected Onkyo AV receivers - radio only available to subscribers in US, UK and Germany

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
  • In the uSA

I'm in the USA and a subscriber, so this must be another problem.

• ONKYO TX-NR509 Problems with Last.fm

Hi,
    i have the same problem (in germany) on my onkyo tx-nr509! Everything works but Last.fm: "could not connect to server..."

Please check whats happend! This is inacceptable! I pay for my Account!
    The problem is also the last 2 days! So i think there is very well a problem on the part of last.fm....

Thanks for HELP!

• We've reached out to Onkyo to see if they've changed anything recently, and will report back once we hear back. In the meantime, we urge you contact Onkyo Support.

• We've heard back from Onkyo:

"There have been some troubles associated with the migration of our server for the region check since 24 July. The connection problem will be able to be solved on 26 July.

Sorry for the inconvenience with this."

If you continue to have problems, please make sure you contact Onkyo Support.

• Thanks! It's working now!

• Onkyo TX-8050 - no connection to last.fm

Hi,

starting yesterday, my 8050 does no longer connect to last.fm. It says „Last.fm Internet Radio. Currently, Last.fm Internet Radio Service on this device is not able to be connected in your country. Last.fm may change their services from time to time without a notice”. I am using it in Germany with a payed account. Other streaming services like vTuner or AUPEO work well. Nothing changed in my network. Disconnecting the 8050 from the network or power supply did not help.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.