Forum » Web Site Support

missing scrobbles

• dgiak said...
    • User
    • 11 Jul 2012, 03:13

missing scrobbles

I used to have around 270k but after the power outage I only have 90k. Is this going to be fix at some point?

Cheers

• im having the same problem, all my songs from yesterday aren't scrobbled. are they going to be scrobbled eventually?

• 666Ways said...
    • User
    • 11 Jul 2012, 06:21
    Same here, lost a little less than 20,000 scrobbles...I'm glad at least I'm not the only one...

"This Body, this body holding me, be my reminder here that I am not alone".
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Jul 2012, 06:34
    the same problem. i had lost approximately 10 000 scrobbles from my account :-/

• Same here!

• Went from 81000 to 10000 myself. Someone posted in the outage thread that this should correct itself within 24 hours.

Edited by DeathCab4Sam on 11 Jul 2012, 10:53
  • Gone from 82-83,000 here, down to just under 10,000.
    NOT happy!!

• I also have lost a lot of scrobbles here. I'm very unhappy !!

• same probleme here, but i had this problem once before and this was the solution:

"This is a caching problem, and will normally fix itself within 24 hours."

so let´s wait and see.

• This problem seems to be solved... at least my profile page shows the correct number of scrobbles again.

• Any strange playcounts will resolve themselves within 24 hours once the odd playcount falls out of cache.

• dgiak said...
    • User
    • 11 Jul 2012, 17:03
    My problem was sorted within the last 24 hours. Many thanks.

• 666Ways said...
    • User
    • 11 Jul 2012, 21:52
    Thanks Last.fm team, that was a pretty quick fix to the issue, all my plays seem to back where they should be :)

"This Body, this body holding me, be my reminder here that I am not alone".
    • jamzrnb said...
    • User
    • 12 Jul 2012, 14:30
    I used to have 70000 over scrobbles and now I only have 50000 over. My tracks are missing today and it was the same way yesterday. :S

• I have 5130 apparently!! I actually have over 21K..... :S

• Now restored. This is just a caching issue, and will return to normal within 24 hours.

• Thank you! :)

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.