Forum » Web Site Support

Missing Scrobbles

• roiboi said...
    • Subscriber
    • 10 Jul 2012, 13:43

Missing Scrobbles

I had almost 52,000 scrobbles yesterday. It is now saying I have 29616 scrobbles since the crash of the website. Will it go back to the original number?

• Since all of your scrobbles seem to still be there, I would say yes, it will return back to normal. :)
    If it hasn't done so within 24 hours just bump this thread again.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Jul 2012, 14:38
    Missing all the scrobbles since the breakdown ... All scrobbles have been transfered to the server about 4 hours ago (the rest is still in the queue) - still none is there - only showing actual playing title which is going away again when the next one starts ... Well, okay, it will take some while, because all songs are at least 30 minutes long ...

Does anybody know, if they are coming back soon, like the rest of it so far ?

Edited by a deleted user on 10 Jul 2012, 16:21
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Jul 2012, 16:11
    I just lost a huge chunk of plays and now I can't scrobble at all. How long will it take to fix this?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Jul 2012, 16:13
    Now all the scrobbles in the past 5 hours are there, the rest (31 scrobbles) seems to be lost ... Soon You'll have one customer less I believe - me - if they are gone forever ...

Edited by a deleted user on 10 Jul 2012, 16:22
    • roiboi said...
    • Subscriber
    • 10 Jul 2012, 16:13
    My scrobbles came back. Thanks.

• We're still in the process of resolving the issues caused by a power outage at one of datacentres this morning.

Please check http://status.last.fm for further updates.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Jul 2012, 16:31
    I can't reach status site since 3.30 this morning - also the site [Pending moderation] isn't available ... Does this say, we get these datas / scrobbles back or not ? Resolving means to try it out to rediscover - that's like to tell my boss my programs are without bugs and they are working in every company on each system without having troubles ...

• Please keep any questions or comments regarding the Power outage to that thread, so that everything's in one place.

Since the issue of the OP was resolved I'm going to lock this thread.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.