Forum » Web Site Support

Cant play any stations.... please help!!!!

• Cant play any stations.... please help!!!!

Every time i click any recommended stations, type in a name to play etc i just get re directed back to the same page where you type a band name/radio station in. Then when i click play back i go again to the same page. Even the suggestions that come up underneath it wont let me play them i just go to the same page. Iv updated my flash player, i just dont understand why i can't play anything. Hoping theres a simple answer out there. Any one else had this problem or know how to fix it??? Im using safari if that helps. Cheers

• Having same problem today and yesterday

I also am using Safari. Is this part of the problem?

• it does the same to internet explorer i think the site is corrupted

• Have you already tried the suggestions from this FAQ entry?
    What can I do if the music player on the site doesn’t work at all for me?

• Yep, iv tried everything and still having the same problem. Think it must be the site as i have no problem with listening to any other radio sites :/

• mice-sk said...
    • User
    • 16 Jun 2012, 12:54
    I have the same problem. It affects radio stations and track previews ("play" buttons next to song names) as well:
    • if I go to my library radio, the panel slides as if the station was about to start, but the center space just remains empty (no audio, no track name/pictures/etc)
    • in case of track previews, clicking on the play button next to track names makes you leave the current page and the track page is opened instead

I believe that it started a few days ago after I upgraded my Flash version.

OS is Windows 7 (64b), with Flash v11.3.300.257 (both plugin version and ActiveX version, both 32b versions).
    • I can replicate the problem in Firefox v8.0.1
    • it works fine in Firefox v13
    • it works fine in Opera 12
    • it works fine in IE9
    • it works fine in IE8 on WinXP SP3 (same flash version as above

So it seems that older versions of Firefox have a problem the latest version of flash Flash. For those that are on Firefox, try upgrading it to a newer version - that did the trick for me.

@infinitemystic7 - it works fine for me both in IE8 and IE9, so you're probably having a different problem than I had. Try upgrading your flash version perhaps?

Cheers,
    M.

• raelc said...
    • User
    • 18 Jun 2012, 22:51

No music

could not connect to server wromg username or password: This is the message I get when I try to use the scrobber. What can I do to fix the problem?

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.