Forum » Web Site Support

My profile is showing me songs that I have never heard before.

• My profile is showing me songs that I have never heard before.

Since a month ago my profile is showing me very strange songs to me.
    I don't have any song file of 50 Cent, Busta Rhymes, Will Smith, La Alta Escuela, etc.
    And when I listen to music in my machine, last.fm's software scrobbles twice every song (please check my profile - tracks - 2nd, 3rd, 4th page).

I hope someone can help me with this, I'm running last Last.fm's version on Mac OS X 10.7.3 using iTunes 10.6 64-bit.

(Sorry for my bad english!)

Godspeed us all.
  • Re: My profile is showing me songs that I have never heard before.

Blinzeln said:
    Since a month ago my profile is showing me very strange songs to me.
    I don't have any song file of 50 Cent, Busta Rhymes, Will Smith, La Alta Escuela, etc.
    Have you maybe used Last.fm on a PC other people have access to, and forgot to log out again?
    Or maybe someone plugged their iPod into your computer, which could have caused their music there to scrobble automatically.
    Just to be save I would recommend changing your password.

And when I listen to music in my machine, last.fm's software scrobbles twice every song (please check my profile - tracks - 2nd, 3rd, 4th page).Do you maybe have two scrobblers running?

• Naijca said...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 11 Mar 2012, 14:53

Re: Re: My profile is showing me songs that I have never heard before.

bengt_bangt said:And when I listen to music in my machine, last.fm's software scrobbles twice every song (please check my profile - tracks - 2nd, 3rd, 4th page).Do you maybe have two scrobblers running?Shouldn't it only scrobble from one software/plug-in at a time, with no exceptions?

Hear their screams, such sweet music. ♥ Message me → [Inbox]
    Last.fmで顧客サポートを行う。日本語でおk! → [メール]
  • Thanks for your responses.

I sold my old pc not long time ago, but I uninstalled Last.fm's software before that, and I'm the only one who uses this mac.

And yes, just one scrobbler, it's strange, isn't it?, thanks again.

Godspeed us all.
  • Try changing your password, and also remove and re-add for any applications which you use to scrobble from

• Thank you for your suggestion, that seem to be working.
    And I found out why my software scrobbled twice each song: I have Last.fm and Bowtie ( http://bowtieapp.com/ ) configured to scrobble each song played on iTunes, so that's it, for further reference.

Thank you all for your help.

Godspeed us all.
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.