Forum » Web Site Support

Weekly charts

• Adthey said...
    • User
    • 31 Oct 2011, 23:17
    I get the weekly charts. But no trackcount :( Please, fix. I really love that statistic

• Yea I have all the artists there, but no stats which was the main appeal of the weekly stats section IMO.

• Zelda7 said...
    • User
    • 1 Nov 2011, 02:19
    Same here, still not any trackcount in the weekly charts. It's beginning to be long to fix that...

• i love Last.FM, but now it looks like they really forgot about their job :(

• We will be bringing stats back, however it won't be until at least next month. We had to remove these weekly stats as they were proving a strain on other services.

Once they are back, we will being backfilling historical data. Sorry for the inconvenience while we fix this, and thanks for your patience.

• Not until December, you mean? Thanks for letting us know at least.

• dizzydjc said...
    • Subscriber
    • 3 Nov 2011, 16:15
    Next month!!!??? Thank god i don't subscribe anymore - absolute waste of money.

• n8train said...
    • User
    • 7 Nov 2011, 10:28
    Next month? This means at least 2 or maybe 3 months to fix a simple chart image. It's a shame!

• It is.

• Really unbelievable that this is such a long standing issue. That's another month of my blogs looking rubbish then!
    I guess I feel more upset about this then most as I am a subscriber too!

• completely gone,,,

and they are completely gone now for the past few days :'(
    I hope it's a sigh it's getting fixed this week? probably not i'm afraid, it's a pity it's a nice feature (if it works)...

• :'(

still nothing at all, even recent top10 is still gone (for the moment) :'(

• shug94 said...
    • User
    • 25 Nov 2011, 08:24

I guess I would like another update from the staff.

I assume that the reason for all the problems lately is that they don't have enough servers to handle the load.

And they removed this feature (my favourite feature) in order to reduce stress on their system.

And I assume that when they say it will be fixed by December that it means that they are getting more/faster/newer servers to spread the load better.

And once they are up and running then our sweet weekly stats will return.

But it still sucks, and I still want an update know for sure if it will be done by December, or not.

And if not, I would like to know when it will be done by, and why it is taking so long.

December is not far away now.

• We're still planning to get this looked at in December, no guarantees though. :)

• :'(

wait and see

• Adthey said...
    • User
    • 26 Nov 2011, 17:12
    Well, at least we know you are planning to fix it and not take it away forever. That's something! :)

• update(d info)

• gskijj said...
    • User
    • 21 Dec 2011, 15:07
    Would be nice to get weekly statistics back by Lemmy's birthday. It's been months, you know.

I had a ritual to check that number every week. Mostly I had listened ~300 tracks per week.

• drewvan said...
    • User
    • 5 Jan 2012, 14:52
    I've missed that feature but glad to know they're working on it. Like gskijj, it was my habit to check these numbers every week. Sigh.

• Agree. Please sort this out soon. One of the central features of Last.FM is capturing our listening trends - on a week by week basis - and being able to report on them. Losing the stats on the weekly charts has been a real pain.

• Time for another update from please!

• It's being worked on hopefully this week, I wouldn't want to promise that it will definitely get fixed this week however.

• dizzydjc said...
    • Subscriber
    • 10 Jan 2012, 20:46
    At last - the only reason I visit is to see how my weekly scrobbles check out as well as yearly etc and to compare stats! Hopefully it won't be too much longer!!!

• Are we still very far from having the normal weekly charts with stats working? :/

• [EDIT] Sorry, accidentally double posted.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.