Forum » Web Site Support

Weekly charts

• Weekly charts

I see they haven't updated yet, showing charts from up to the 9th of October, when they normally generate from Sunday midnight. When are they going to update or is last.fm having trouble with the weekly charts update?

• Same problem here. Still my last weekly 'snapsho' charts are from the week ending on the Oct 2nd.

• Mine too. They have been on time for quite a few weeks now since the last problems.

• We're aware of the problem, and it's being worked on. :)

• AJ-Pain said...
    • User
    • 12 Oct 2011, 15:01
    Knapster01 said:
    We're aware of the problem, and it's being worked on. :)

nice to hear this...thx

• Same problem here, thanks for it being repaired...

• Same.

• Still haven't updated. :( Hope it gets fixed soon.

• Same problem here. No big deal, though.

• Still not working.

• We're still looking at this, hopefully we should be able to generate these charts later today, or overnight. No data will be lost, we're just having some issues with chart generation. :)

• Thanks for the update.

• thanks for letting us know in amongst everything else that's going on :D you guys must be busy :/

• Back up and running for me. :D

• IT"S ALIVE!!!

• Yaaayyy, good stuff.

• mc08 said...
    • User
    • 14 Oct 2011, 15:34
    How come the unique # of artists/tracks & total plays for the week don’t appear on weekly charts anymore? Must be an unfortunate side effect of these chart generation issues…

• Yeah, i'm not seeing the total plays and all that jazz. Halp?

• yeah same here, it's great to have the charts tho :D

• [spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 15 Oct 2011, 06:36
  • Glad I'm not the only stats geek who feels uneasy not being able to see the total plays information :'D

riot, anarchy, bitches & booze
  • Any word on the total plays, staff?

Edited by JustAKayee on 17 Oct 2011, 15:18
    • shug94 said...
    • User
    • 17 Oct 2011, 03:38
    I keep an excel spreadsheet with moving graphs of the total plays, total tracks and unique artists. Without these weekly numbers my chart will cease to exist!

Boo!

• K_i_m_i said...
    • User
    • 17 Oct 2011, 10:04
    mc08 said:
    How come the unique # of artists/tracks & total plays for the week don’t appear on weekly charts anymore? Must be an unfortunate side effect of these chart generation issues…

Same problem here. What happened?

• Still working on this, we will get these numbers back eventually for all new charts, then we will work on the historical data.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.