Friday 10 August 2012 — Saturday 11 August 2012
MAD CY & Deejay Radio Proudly Presents: SummerLand Festival 2012 at Palm Beach (Finikoudes) in Larnaca (http://www.summerland-festival.com/sufe/default.aspx). Two days of full of electronic dance music, two days of an unforgettable music experience.
Sunrise Pass (Early Bird): €40 - From 11/05/12 Until 10/06/12
Sunset Pass (Normal Tickets): €50 - From 11/06/12 Until 10/07/12
Beachfront Pass (Late Hour Tickets): €60 - From 11/07/12 Until 10/08/12
Elevated VIP Pass (VIP Ticket): €80
Tickets (and festival merchandise) are NOW on sale online at http://www.summerland-festival.com/sufe/products.aspx
Information for tickets is NOW available at http://www.summerland-festival.com/sufe/ticketInfo.aspx
LOCAL SELLING POINTS:
- Jiovani Kiosk - 79 Athens Ave., Palm Beach (Foinikoudes) 6029 Larnaka - 24620112
- Preserve Lounge Bar - Ermou Square - 24650095
- To Prototipo Kiosk Larnaka - 3, Griva Digeni Ave., 6042 Larnaca - 24651212
- To Prototipo Kiosk Aradippou - 29, Constantinou Kanari Str., Aradippou, 7103 Larnaca - 24531180
- Dias Kiosk - Archbishop Michael Avenue, Strovolos, 2057 Nicosia - 22453616
- Agios Antonios Kiosk - 13, Digeni Akrita Ave., Nicosia, 1055 Nicosia - 22347358
- Oktagono Kiosk - 15, Stavrovouniou Ave., Strovolos, 2035 Nicosia - 22494775
- Kelles Kiosk - 97A, Aigaiou Str., Anthoupoli, Nicosia - 22370152
- Plaza Convenience Store - 190, Strovolou Ave., Strovolos, 2048 Nicosia - 22103574
- Deejay Radio Office - 7, Nikou Kranidioti Str., Egkomi, 2411 Nicosia - 22472472
- Keryneias 134 Convenience Store - 134, Keryneias Ave., Aglantzia, 2113 Nicosia - 22339020
- NT Express Kiosk - 86, Makariou Str., Mesa Geitonia, Limassol
- Toumazou Kiosk - 87, Griva Digeni Ave., Agios Nikolaos, Limassol - 99542164, 25591141
- Prokopis Rotis Kiosk - 189, Chr. Hadjipavlou Ave., Molos, Limassol
- Mesogeios Kiosk - 125, Georgiou A' Ave., Tourist Area, Limassol (Next to Pascucci caffè) - 99474555
- Hi-Teck Kiosk 59 - Makarios III Ave., Limassol (opposite Cyprus College) - 25102955
- Net Corner Internet-Gaming caffè - 3, Aiglis Str., 3090 Limassol - 25723588
• PR Staff Selling Points (all towns):
- Baby Face Entertainment - +357-99-771380
- Christiana Eleftheriou - +357-99-592862
- Demetris Phylactou - +357-99-536066
More to follow soon...
- Main Sponsor/ Presenter: MAD TV Cyprus: http://www.madtv.com.cy/
- Deejay Radio: http://www.mydeejay.com.cy/index.php
- Cyprus Airways: http://cyprusair.com/
- Comit Solutions: http://www.comit.com.cy/
- Zebra Consultants: http://www.zebrac.com/zebra/
- PKF/ATCO: http://www.pkf.com.cy/
- ConnectedSky Legal & Corporate Consultants: http://www.connectedsky.com/consky/
- Minimum Age
You have to be born in 1994 and become 18 years in 2012. If your birthday is after the festival, you don’t have to worry. You are welcome!
People younger are under no circumstances allowed to enter the festival! Only if they are accompanied by an adult!
- Access to the festival
Access to the festival ground can be refused or denied at all times.
Clothes and/or other (visible) physical appearances, which express an explicit political, social movement or group, are forbidden.
The organizers invested a lot of effort and manpower in decorating the festival area, which contributes to the total SummerLand experience. Therefore it is asked that each and every one of you to show some respect for all the decoration! People who disobey this and who tear down some the decorations will be accompanied to the entrance and will be strictly forbidden to enter again!
- Not allowed objects
It is not allowed to enter the festival ground with the following objects: animals, own food and drinks, drugs, glass, aerosol dispensers, sticks,lasers cans, plastic/ PET bottles and sharp objects and any other object that the organization can consider as dangerous. The security team has the last word in case of discussion. You will be body-searched upon arrival.
The recreation area Palm (Foinikoudes) Beach Larnaka Cyprus, where SummerLand takes place, is situated in a nature area. That’s why it is asked that all the visitors to contribute their mite to make sure the festival ground stays as clean as possible. The collecting points for garbage on the festival ground will be clearly indicated. Use these points to dump your cups. Use them as much as possible!
The toilets at SummerLand Festival are free to use. The toilets will also be cleaned regularly.. It’s extremely forbidden to pee out in the open. If this is noticed, you will be accompanied to the entrance and will be strictly forbidden to enter again! Payment methods at SummerLand Festival at most of the drink/ food tickets’ desks you’ll be able to pay only with Tokens, Tokens can be purchased online with a token bag or via the Info Booth on the festival grounds in exchange of cash only. No credit cards or cheques will be accepted on site.
There will be no lockers present at the festival grounds.
There will be a stand on the festival ground where you can buy all kinds of official SummerLand merchandise.
- Publicity: flyers and posters
You are not allowed to distribute flyers or posters during the festival, not on the street. If you want to promote one of your events, the organizers can give you the possibility to place an advertisement in the SummerLand Festival. Please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
All different types of digital cameras and/ or video cameras are allowed.
Photo and film recording:
During the event, pictures and film recordings will be made: at arrival all visitors give the organization silent approval to multiply, exploit and broadcast these images/ photos.
For those who come by car, there will be enough parking place.Follow the parking signs (not your navigation!). It is strongly advised for everybody to use the official parking area and do NOT park your car in streets in the neighborhood. The police will severely punish the ones who park their car somewhere where it’s not authorized! There will be plenty of parking spaces close to the festival area. To avoid traffic jams on the roads towards the festival, we strongly advice to come as soon as possible!
- Supporting Dance4Life
In collaboration with Dance4Life, SummerLand Festival puts in a great effort to make the festival a way to raise funds for the anti-HIV cause of Dance4Life. So portion of the ticket sales will go to Dance4Life Organization
MORE INFORMATION AT: