Roskilde ticket for sale

• Roskilde ticket for sale

I have a spare ticket for sale, i hope this kind of post is allowed, if not i guess i'll find out soon enough. I bought 2 deluxe tickets (with large tent), not realising the tents are very big, and will sleep me and my partner. I only want face value (£250) for this, or a trade for a normal ticket with no tent plus money.

Ticket info:
    GET A TENT: BUY FESTIVAL TICKET AND A PITCHED TENT
    If you want more luxury at your festival, you can buy a ticket to Roskilde Festival including a pitched tent.

Beside regular tickets to Roskilde Festival you can buy extended tickets, giving you a tent that is pitched for when you arrive at the festival area – including free access to the hot showers.

ticket includes:
    One festival ticket
    A 4-person tent (440 x 220 cm)
    Two wristbands giving access to hot showers

Roskilde Festival is not arranged for commercial purposes. All profits will be donated to humanitarian or cultural purposes.

• Roskilde Festival, Roskilde

Nice post, but I like my regular ticket. Good luck.

Make Sound - Make Sense
    http://tvrose.wordpress.com
  • Roskilde Festival, Roskilde

vibumrose do you have any friends that might like 2 regular tickets? theyre cheap as chips

• wkozuch said...
    • User
    • 3 Jun 2008, 00:29

Roskilde Festival, Roskilde

I've got one regular ticket for sale.
    pm for details.

:]

• WANT TICKET FOR THE FESTIVAL

If any of you guys still are looking to sell your tickets - please write me a mail, I'm VERY interested!!!
    it's: nannaburmeister@hotmail.com

thanks - and hope to hear from you!

• roskilde ticket

I would like to buy your roskilde tickets.

• Mariesl said...
    • User
    • 22 Jun 2010, 09:35

• I`d be very happy to get hold of one roskilde ticket, and if its with a get-a-tent i´d be positively thrilled. please send an email to
    time-weave@hotmail.com if you have any for sale

xo V
  • Need 2 caravan camping tickets for Roskilde Festival

We are a group of girls who already have tickets for the festival, but we need two caravan camping tickets desperately.
    Email lindalarsen1000@hotmail.com if anyone has caravan tickets for sale, thank you.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.