Black Keys or Flaming Lips Dark Side of the Moon

• Black Keys or Flaming Lips Dark Side of the Moon

They're playing at the same time. Who are you going to see?

• JPfunk said...
    • User
    • 3 Jun 2010, 04:47

i thought the same thing

I have know clue which one probably split it down the middle though

• Tough call but...

Flaming Lips will be the must-see on Friday. If you've seen them before, you know why. Re: Bonnaroo 2008, Coachella 2004. Btw, I love both bands and have seen them both live.

Now a question for you: Galactic or LCD Soundsystem?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Jun 2010, 20:04
    The Black Keys are coming to my area a few months from now so it's easy for me...The Flaming Lips. As for the person above, well I have to say Galactic hands down.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Jun 2010, 23:54
    Same with AnimatedOysters, Black Keys are coming to Nashville in August so I'll see them then! Flaming Lips all the way! :D

• I'm seeing the Black Keys and Galactic already this summer, so my choices are easy.

HAY THAR
  • sefswegfrg

Neither! Watch Bassnectar instead and have fun dancing and watching the lightshow

Grant
    • zakee00 said...
    • User
    • 6 Jun 2010, 08:12
    That is a really tough choice, I'd have to lean towards the Flaming Lips though. I hear they put on an amaaaazing live show plus they are just so epic.

"I want people to be ecstatic but to cry at the same time."
    -Wayne Coyne

• This is the biggest schedule conflict of the weekend for me. I've never seen either band. Black Keys is one of my favs. I like Flaming Lips, and I like the dark side idea. But EVERYONE is gonna be at that show. . . Black Keys might be a little more intimate I hope. I'm gonna make a last minute, drug influenced, decision.. . . And probably end up at the Lips :)

"They asked me for some collateral, so I pulled down my pants."
  • I love the both of them, but the Flaming Lips are bound to put on an amazing show. So I've got to say no to the Black Keys, sadly.

• zakee00 said...
    • User
    • 14 Jun 2010, 09:13
    Last minute drug influenced decisions FTW! Jealous of all of you who are going to bonnaroo, living in Alaska sucks for that reason.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.