Wednesday 13 May 2009 at 8:30pm
El Sawy Culture Wheel
1st 26 July St. - Zamalek, Cairo, Egypt
Tel: +202 8881 2736 | +202 6178 2736
The Room & Feed Me! will share the stage in Sakia on 13.05.2009
The Room are:
- Mohammed Ragab: synthesizers,programming,voice.
- Amr Hefny: guitar,synthesizer,programming.
- Ahmed Bahaa: tabla,doff.
Feed Me is a 3-piece band from Cairo, Egypt. The band was formed in late 2008 by longtime friends Nader Ahmed, Mohammed Ashraf 'SikSik', and Ahmed Abdel Aziz 'ZiZO'. Their music lies somewhere between Electronica & Post Rock and influenced greatly by their different musical backgrounds. Feed Me finished recording their debut album "Marching Stickmen" and are currently preparing it for release soon in 2009. All three members of Feed Me! are also in Pogressive/Alternative Rock band Headcase.
Feed Me! are:
- Nader Ahmed: Guitars, Bass, Keys, Samples, Synths
- Mohammed Ashraf ‘SikSik’: Guitars, Bass, Keyboard
- Ahmed Abdel Aziz ‘ZiZO’: Guitars
And Amr Ashraf, our bandmate from Headcase, will be joining us on bass in this show
Check out our pages and feel free to invite your friends, see you there