4 Sep 2008, 20:48 de lethcaro
13 Sep 2007, 0:44 de krazyk8lyn1988Although not all of these artists are my favourites, they are artists that I like, but have little to no chance of seeing live
Take ten bands that should play at your show and determine their set lists:
- The first one plays 5 songs.
- The second one plays 5 songs.
- The third one plays 5 songs.
- The fourth one plays 5 songs.
- The fifth one plays 6 songs.
- The sixth one plays 7 songs.
- The seventh one plays 7 songs.
- The eighth one plays 7 songs.
- The ninth one plays 11 songs.
- The tenth one plays 14 songs, with a 2 song encore
Opening Band: Fall Out Boy
1) Dead on Arrival
2) Pretty in Punk
3) The Pros and Cons of Breathing
4) Seven Minutes In Heaven
5) Grand Theft Autumn (Where Is Your Boy)
Second Band: Plus 44
2) baby come on
3) make you smile
4) No It Isn't
5) When Your Heart Stops Beating
Third Band: AC/DC (with Bon Scott)
2) baby please dont go
3) Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
5) Let There Be Rock
Fourth Band: Transplants
29 May 2006, 21:26 de thebigcheezOPENING CREDITS :Knowledge
WAKING UP SCENE : What I Got
ROAD TRIP SCENE :
The Good Life (It's just something I listen to in my car a lot, so it's a song that pops in my head when I think about driving.)
CAR CHASE SCENE : Ace Of Spades
HIGH SCHOOL FLASHBACK SCENE : Get Low (That song was crazy popular in my high school...and it reminds me of high school.
ANGER SCENE :
Platypus (I Hate You)
RELAXING SCENE :
EXCITED/HAPPY SCENE : Hey!
WAITING/BORED SCENE :
BREAKUP SCENE : Kinda depends on the breakup. If it's painful, then Send the Pain Below. If it's angry, then my anger song works. :P
REGRET SCENE : Echo
PARTY SCENE : Fight for Your Right
TOGETHER WITH FRIENDS/GOOD TIMES SCENE :
D.J. D.J.(It's just a fun song. :P)
FIGHT SCENE : Stick 'Em Up
REMINISCING SCENE :
Doesn't Remind Me (I don't know why, but it always makes me think of the past. :P)
BREAKDOWN SCENE :
SCARY SCENE :
Uh. I really don't know...
DEATH SCENE :