Questions about your most listened to artists.
1. How did you get into 29? (Jimmy Eat World)
Got given a CD by a mate, loved Bleed American and wanted more.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (Angels and Airwaves)
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33? (José Gonzalez)
Love is a verb, Love is a doing word.
4. What is your favorite album by 46? (The Shins)
Oh, Inverted world
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (Pendulum)
Two of em. 'Hold your colour' and 'In Silico'
6. What is your favorite song by 50? (The Beautiful Girls)
La Mar(The Ocean)
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? (Morgan Page)
Nope, not really.
8. What is your favorite album by 15? (Gorillaz)
9. What is your favorite song by 4? (Newton Faulkner)
Hmm, either All I Got or People Should Smile More
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy? (Lifehouse)
Definitely, You and Me.