As I told you in the last post, I went to Belgium a few weeks ago!
I've been to Bruxelles for a couple of days wandering from a vinyl stor to another one.
Bruxelles is amazing: it's the right mixture of London, Paris and Amsterdam, packed in the same place at the same time.
It's full of vinyl store that impress me much for a lot of things:
- the shopkeepers are "living database" of all the records filled in their store;
- they play their favourite records loud on the store stereo;
- you can find a lot of sixties and seventies memorabilia;
- they love italo disco;
- there's always a store category called "French Music" that we couldn't even imagine in Italy.
By the way, during this "vinyl store adoration" I peeped the title of two LP played in bruxelles stores, and I wish to reccomend them to you:
- Live At Montreux by Les McCann (1972).
A live album from a great soul pianist, that contains