1. How did you get into 29?
Cursive: My old buddy Chris got me somewhat into them when we was still in small times. I rediscovered them with more mature ears years later and Will gave me a couple three albums that I didn't have.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Envy: Chacun de Tes Pas
3. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Charles Bronson: I have the Complete Discocrappy (which I have actually split up into the individual albums where I could), so technically all of them
4. What is your favorite song by 15?
The Blood Brothers: USA Nails
5. What is your favorite song by 5?
Minor Threat: Really hard to choose, but I think Screaming at a Wall
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
Mogwai: Actually, not really. At least not anymore. The closest I can think of is Mogwai Fear Satan
7. What is your favorite song by 10?
The Beatles: Can't answer
8. What is a good memory you have involving 30?