Randomly went into JB HiFi one day and bought Century Child based solely on the reputation of the band. Not their best work, but got me into them.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? Stream of Passion
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33? Draconian
From When I Wake:
What have you done?
Reveal your heart
Your suffocating silence
Tears me apart
So break this seal
Where the quiet remains;
Where lovers mourn
Broken and torn
4. What is your favorite album by 49? Dimmu Borgir
Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? Dark Tranquillity
9, not counting EPs:
The Mind's I
Skydancer / Of Chaos and eternal Night
Exposures - In Retrospect And Denial
6. What is your favorite song by 50? Porcupine Tree
Probably Wedding Nails. Gotta love a good instrumental track.
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? Soilwork