They were actually on the soundtrack at work and I enjoyed them, so I started listening to the rest of their stuff.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Pedro the Lion
Indian Summer. I can't remember how I came upon it.
3. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Three. That's all they've got for now.
4. What is your favorite song by 15?
Probably Not Over You Yet
5. What is your favorite song by 5?
The Honorary Title
Either Bridge and Tunnel or Snow Day
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
Australia brings a smile to my face
7. What is your favorite song by 10?
Death Cab for Cutie
Either New Candles or What Sarah Said
8. What is a good memory you have involving 30?
Bear vs. Shark
Hahaha. Me and my brother imagining a homeless person screaming on a street corner.
9. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy?
Drunk Girl. It's still just as entertaining as when it came out.