4. Thomas Bangalter
6. Louis La Roche
7. Etienne de Crécy
8. The Beatles
9. Pink Floyd
10. Geddy Lee
1. What was the first song you heard by number 10?
I think it was either Working At Perfekt or Still, but I really really liked his music.
2. What is your favorite album by number 2?
That is a really really difficult question to answer, most likely 2112 or Hemispheres, both are amazing 2112 and La Villa Strangiato are masterpieces of music.
3. Favorite lyric by 5?
He doesn't have any and I'm no longer the biggest electronic fan around.
4. How many times have you seen 4 live?
5. What is your favourite song by 7?
Morpheus, though I've stopped listening to his stuff, it is still a really good song.
6. What is a good memory you have involving the music of 6?
Don't really have that many.
7. Is there a song by 3 that makes you sad?
No, Raise Your Weapon is pretty close.