The trouble is, it was released in 2007. Here then, in case anyone cared, is my top 5 from 2008. Feel free to comment! I'd like to see what I missed out on...
1. Offend Maggie (Deerhoof)
2. Fleet Foxes (Fleet Foxes)
3. NAND (Decentred)
4. Sui-Gin (Ueno)
5. Tenniscoats & Secai (Tenniscoats & Secai)
While we're making lists, how about the best albums I discovered in 2008, but not necessarily released that year...
1. Tan-Tan Therapy (Tenniscoats)
2. Comicopera (Robert Wyatt)
3. For Emma, Forever Ago (Bon Iver)
4. Your Secret Medicine (My Pal Foot Foot)