From a flatmate in Prague.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (Bat for Lashes)
What's a Girl to Do?
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? (Scott Walker)
Quick give us your lips
Give us your thighs
Give us your sad and devouring eyes
Cascading tears for every heartbeat
Tonight we'll sleep with The Girls From The Streets
4. How did you get into 49? (The Rolling Stones)
I've been aware of them for as long as I can remember, but the first time I really 'got' them would be listening to Gimme Shelter at about 5am in a Brighton university dorm in 2000.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (The Divine Comedy)
Five. I think I was out of the country for the last two.
6. What is your favorite song by 50? (Fat Truckers)
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? (Dave Clarke)
In Short, no. Blue on Blue is a little intense, but it wouldn't make me sad.