iPod Manager/audio_scrobbler set-up

• elee88 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 24 Nov 2011, 4:23

iPod Manager/audio_scrobbler set-up

hi, there's been lots of troubleshooting on these forums in terms of using foo_dop and scrobbling iPod, but I'm just asking how can I even get my last.fm scrobbler to recognize the iPod Manager. Currently doing anything, like re-writing database on my iPod manager, does absolutely nothing to foo_audioscrobbler. How do I even get the two to start a conversation with one another?

• First of all, which iPod model are you using?

In any case, it should be quite simple. Make sure you are running the latest foobar version, the latest foo_dop and the latest foo_audioscrobbler.

Don't forget to go to File -> Preferences -> Tools -> Audioscrobbler and tick "Import played tracks from portable devices".

Then just listen to music on your iPod and when you connect it to your PC re-write the database. Next, go to File -> Preferences -> Tools -> Audioscrobbler and it should say "Your cache contains bla bla tracks." If it does say that, click "Submit" and check your last.fm

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.