Ideas to increase membership

• Ideas to increase membership

Do you have ideas to encourage new people to join the group or listen to the music? Post them here, and I'll see what I can do!

Tony

• spikeman escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 23 Mar 2006, 14:53
    expand the artist connections so more fans of riot-folk or folk-anarchists will notice the group and join.

"My only fear of old age is that I'll forget what to do with the bullets and the revolver."
    • spikeman escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 12 Jul 2006, 18:11

free downloads?

free downloads always attract people. advertise the collective's website more clearly and maybe people will download some songs and get into it!

"My only fear of old age is that I'll forget what to do with the bullets and the revolver."
  • myspace bulletins / livejournal entries / etc. for people with last.fm to join the group or to sign up for last.fm and join if they haven't. Using the social networks we all already have could help build the community.

• i just found this group, but i run a group with 400-some people and i could post something about it in there.

• stinger11 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 18 Nov 2006, 23:13
    spikeman said:
    free downloads always attract people. advertise the collective's website more clearly and maybe people will download some songs and get into it!

Yeah that's how I found out about Ryan Harvey and the group.

• crissat escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 6 Abr 2007, 0:52
    Free, free, free.

and lots of tagging.

• CCSummers escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 1 Jul 2007, 22:13
    i think having a picture would def help

Nosferatu.
  • Yeah, when looking at a list of groups you are much less likely to pick a group without a picture. You could have the costume banjo guys from the riotfolk website, or the anarchy heart or something.

• riot folk logo image

at the least, the image should be their "logo"...

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.