• briong escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 9 Oct 2007, 18:24

:-p

this page looked empty. Figured I would put something on it

“Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom. If you don’t live it, it won’t come out of your horn. They teach you there’s a boundary line to music. But, man, there’s no boundary line to art.” - Charlie Parker
  • i thought that too ;)

now it looks like a conversation :)

• briong escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 10 Oct 2007, 11:27
    Thanks for posting this Thrak. It's been nice to listen to some stuff I usually would pass by :-)

“Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom. If you don’t live it, it won’t come out of your horn. They teach you there’s a boundary line to music. But, man, there’s no boundary line to art.” - Charlie Parker
  • Hi guys,

Thought I'd drop in. This place is a bit frustrating. I can see where it could be cool though. If I can figure it out. I have to admit the 30 sec preview is frustrating. I can't figure out how to disable it. It's kind of funny in a way. I mean who ever designed the site must have thought it would be cool, but honestly, if I don't like it I think I can operate the stop button. I'm not that incompetent or lazy...........although if one were to judge by my inability to change the preview setting......aaaaaanyway....lol

peace.

In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king.
    • briong escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 11 Oct 2007, 20:29
    See shout. Your not in the right place for the music.

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.