Japanese Female Indie Recommendations

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 17 Jul 2006, 4:38

Japanese Female Indie Recommendations

Hey im looking for some good all-female japanese indie bands, got any suggestions???

• There's Danger Gang but I'm not sure wheter or not they're indies XD

here's some info and pic of them: http://www.jmignited.com/dangergang.php

and oh man Waka has such a deep voice that I always think she's a man XD

The grass is always greener on the other side until you jump the fence and step in shit.
  • Hunting out bands just for the gender of their members seems silly amd rather limiting, but a couple acts that I can think of are Gallhammer(Black Metal) and Angel'in Heavy Syrup(Psychedelic)

• in all-female vk bands, there are exist†trace, Solfege, Kaidan-light, Ma-jan ^_^ and Danger Gang is indie ^_^

Ŧ๏ℓℓ๏ฬ tђє cгเмร๏η ๒ยttєгŦℓy
  • SHAKA LABBITS [skapunk], Gollbetty [punkska i guess] and MURAMASA[ska] are indie and had female vocals

• Usuario
    • 5 Sep 2006, 14:30
    MARY RUE are another all female VK band

• Miaka975 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 Sep 2006, 18:19
    hm.....not all female but necrocircus was pretty good...the guitarist and the support guitarist are guys though ^^;; the drums, vocals, and bassist are girls though :D ...but they were pretty good! ^^...me and my friend didnt' realize ne of them were girls..until they started talking during the mc O_O

i also liked danger gang's drummer! *O* she's waaaay better than most of the guy drummers i've heard XD

• Usuario
    • 30 Sep 2006, 15:44
    I'm really not sure if SUPER EGG MACHINE or Aphasia are indies because I can't find any info on either of those bands. T_T They're not VK, that's about all I know. XD If you're interested, PM me and I'll send you some songs~ ^___^

They're both all-girl rock bands, and they both have beautiful vocals and great music, highly recommended.

I'd also like to second the recomendation for kaidan light and Danger*Gang, both are also great~ ^_^

• Kuregu escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 16 Oct 2006, 11:43
    There's always Bergerac. They're pretty awesome. And Visual to top it off.

• I'm not sure if they're indie, per se, but there's Kokeshi Doll, which is entirely made up of females, if I'm not mistaken.

There's also Inugami Circus-dan. However, the vocalist, Kyouko, is the only female in the band. Their music is awesome, though.

~<3 borrowedsins.
    • Usuario
    • 31 Oct 2006, 8:13
    There's also 「13」& HYBRID-ZOMBIEZ. Both bands have female vocalists and are really great!

• Usuario
    • 10 Nov 2006, 18:07
    Marilyn☆DustSchooL !
    They have female vocalist and their music is VERY good *ww*

• guinol escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 20 Nov 2006, 16:39

all female indies

5,6,7,8's, Kahimi Kari, The Pebbles,X Girl, Softball, Sekiri, Droop, --there are more, just cant think this early--I'll list more when I remember.

• guinol escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 20 Nov 2006, 16:42

Lolita 18, Noodles, Mummy the Peepshow, Petty Booka---check out the Benten lable, there are a lot on there.More later--

• bawitback escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 21 Nov 2006, 0:55
    Lemarr said:
    Hey im looking for some good all-female japanese indie bands, got any suggestions???

You may also enjoy Tommy heavenly6

• TehUber escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 28 Nov 2006, 0:33
    Anybody have uploads of kaidan light or solfege? Can't find anything

• akuma2636 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 29 Dic 2006, 5:00
    I had no idea that 「13」 had female vocals... Danger Gang is really good @_@... I couldn't tell that Waka was female in the first song I heard, but in the second song (Samurai) it's kinda easy to tell :P!
    I only have one song by Solfege, they're not great in my personal opinion...
    Oh, there's also Clothoid+Doll

"Beauty is only skin deep; How much deeper do you want? An adorable pancreas?"
    • Usuario
    • 11 Ago 2007, 16:49
    in DEAD MARIA vocalist is a woman ^-^
    and i veery recommendate HYBRID-ZOMBIEZ
    all girls, extremally INDIE(>w<) band is also 狂ばに

• Spike760 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 17 Sep 2007, 0:57
    Necro Circus
    NoveLis (If they are fronted by a girl, which I'm like sure they are)

those are my two favorites, I think everything else has been covered.

• Usuario
    • 20 Sep 2007, 23:03
    NoveLis is definitely fronted by a male. :3

• Spike760 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 8 Dic 2007, 15:02
    Yeah I found that out, but in "第四章 リヴァイア国物語〜Ritual〜" he sounds like such a girl. It's just like Jin from eqlipsE, except I thought the guy from NoveLis sounds even more like a girl, but in the 2nd single, I could tell it was a guy.

• konono escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 11 Feb 2008, 1:04
    Hmmmm... let's see (some of these bands only have one female member... usually it's the vocalist)

Dazzle Vision
    ジン (Jinn)
    大鴉 (Taia)
    Starless (all female band)
    Gille' Loves
    紗羅の夊 (Syaranosui)
    Aural Vampire
    ミドリ (Midori)
    Gallhammer (all female)
    Show-Ya (all female)

• Definitely The Brown. They have one album called In a Whirl. Seriously one of my all time favourite Japanese albums. The lead singer has an amazing voice, and the band makes such a good sound. I seriously love them. The more people that listen to them, the better.

Just to note, they are not all female, but the lead singer is. She's the only who sings, if it helps. I hope that doesn't affect not seeking them out, because I couldn't recommend them enough. Should have read the topic properly before posting, though. Sorry about that.

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.