Favourite FREE song. beside "All right now"!

• Gunhead escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 28 May 2008, 17:58

Favourite FREE song. beside "All right now"!

Hi all,

Let's post here our favourite Free song, apart from over the top popular "All right now".

I'll start: mine is Mr. Big.

• "Oh I Wept" and "Fire and Water" ;)

• MetalWarp escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 9 Ago 2008, 19:47
    Got to be either "Walk In My Shadow" or "Woman"... although the entiretey of Tons Of Sobs is brilliant.

Gunnery Sergeant: "You had seriously better unfuck yourself, or I will unscrew your head shit down your neck!"

"How tall are you Private?"... "5 foot 8 SIR"... "Holy shit I didn't know they stacked shit that high".
  • At the moment it's a gentle pillow-fight between Bodie, Rain and Muddy Water.

• Depends on the day, and time of day...almost everything they ever did would have its moment.
    Today it's 'I'm a Mover (Free Live)', but yesterday it was 'Trouble on Double Time', and tomorrow it could be 'Sail On'!

• Hmmm.. my favourite Free song must either be Songs of Yesterday, I'll be Creepin, Sugar for Mr. Morrison, Mr Big, Fire and Water, Be my friend, Lying in the Sunshine or Trouble on Double Time

• SailOn7 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Feb 2009, 18:33
    you go through such a range of emotions when listening to a Free album and there is a song to suit each mood and feeling so i agree that it is hard to choose. however if i had to pick i would say that Sail On is my favourite - it is so uplifting and inspiring. it also really shows how together the band were and how individual and important each member was. Everything just comes together to make an absolute masterpiece! :)

I think I saw you in an ice cream parlour...drinking milkshakes cold and long
  • I really like Wishing Well and The Hunter.

• musirik escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 6 Abr 2009, 22:47
    Fire and Water for me. Second: the Stealer. Third: the Hunter

Do any of you guys also listen to Bad Company, the Firm or Queen+Paul Rodgers? (Just asking because you all must like Paul Rodgers)

• I'm not a big fan of Queen + Paul Rodgers, but I like Bad Company, but not as much as Free. I haven't listened enough to The Firm to evaluate their music, so there I don't got any comments.

• Fire And Water (live)

• Fire and Water, Mr.Big, Goin' Down Slow and Be my friend - the best from Free (better than All Right Now).
    Bad Company is good too but I'm not fan from Queen, even with Paul Rodgers.

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 Oct 2013, 21:42
    1/ Fire and Water
    2/ The Stealer
    3/ Mr Big

• 1. Wishing Well
    2. Little Bit of Love
    3. Come Together in the Morning

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.