The IN MY PANTS/UP MY SKIRT Game!

• The IN MY PANTS/UP MY SKIRT Game!

)This is an easy and fun game. Just give the title of a song and add to it the phrase IN MY PANTS(if you are a guy) or "UP MY SKIRT(if you are a gal).

Example:

A Dangerous Thing IN MY PANTS!

(Lucero)

• Keep your prize In My Pants!

Five Horse Johnson

In U.S. and A. they treat horses like we in Kazakhstan treat our women. They feed them two times a day. They have them sleep on straw in a small box. And for entertainment, they make them jump over fences while being whipped.

• cntrylvng escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 31 Mar 2010, 18:49
    Soldiers Get Strange Up my skirt.

Soldiers Get Strange
    Jason Isbell & the 400 unit

• Got Preparation H?

• Rising Son In My Pants!

Rising Son Patterson Hood

In U.S. and A. they treat horses like we in Kazakhstan treat our women. They feed them two times a day. They have them sleep on straw in a small box. And for entertainment, they make them jump over fences while being whipped.
    • cntrylvng escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 2 Abr 2010, 13:08
    dirty lips up my skirt!

dirty lips by drag the river

• Fingertips In My Pants!!

Fingertips
    The Dexateens

• Love Like This In My Pants!!
    Drive-By Truckers

• Atomic Power Up My Skirt!

Uncle Tupelo

• In U.S. and A. they treat horses like we in Kazakhstan treat our women. They feed them two times a day. They have them sleep on straw in a small box. And for entertainment, they make them jump over fences while being whipped.
    • cntrylvng escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 13 Abr 2010, 1:11
    Beautiful thing up my skirt!

Slaid Cleaves

• Do you know how it feels in my pants?

The Flying Burrito Brothers

• malkmus44 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 13 Abr 2010, 7:43
    The Mighty Midshipman IN MY PANTS!

Centro-Matic

http://www.lastfm.es/music/Centro-matic/_/The+Mighty+Midshipman

• cntrylvng escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 21 Abr 2010, 19:53
    Another Fine Day Up My Skirt!

Golden Smog

• In U.S. and A. they treat horses like we in Kazakhstan treat our women. They feed them two times a day. They have them sleep on straw in a small box. And for entertainment, they make them jump over fences while being whipped.

• Bruce2008 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 22 Abr 2010, 17:20
    Rubber Biscuit in my pants

The Blues Brothers
    ;-)

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.