What other bands you like? Recommendations

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 10 Feb 2010, 15:34

What other bands you like? Recommendations

I also like many 80s hard rock bands, such as Van Halen, Poison,Bad English, Def Leppard, Queen,Europe and others.

My range goes from 50 to 90s and few actual exceptions, in many genres including soul, jazz, bkues, reggae, r&b, country, grunge, folk, metal, funk, etc

In the Bon Jovi kind of music I strongly recommend Fahrenheit
    (the chilean hard rock band). Maybe it's no well know in other countries and they got pretty downloadable stuff aivaible here in their last.fm page

Feel free to recommend and talk about your tastes too :D

• Moralbo escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 22 Feb 2010, 4:31
    Fahrenheit Rocks!!!!

I also like Aerosmith, Queen, Europe, Guns, Stevie Ray Vaughan... and i also like The Fray

• Gotthard, Nickelback ,3 Doors Down, Opća Opasnost, Parni Valjak, W.A.S.P. , Nightwish, Crvena Jabuka, Skid Row ,Hladno Pivo, Evanescence, Zabranjeno pušenje, Iced Earth, AC/DC, Within Temptation, Apocalyptica .... :D :P

...when words fail music speaks...
    • Usuario
    • 16 Jun 2010, 13:41
    Good gotta check Hladno Pivo, Crvena Jabuka and Zabranjeno pušenje ^^ never heard xD

• hehe :D
    Some bands from the Croatian and the old Yugoslavia (ex you rock) .. hear some of their songs on youtube, maybe you also like that band, and on Google you can always find a translation of the lyrics =))

...when words fail music speaks...
  • might as well go ahead and do this too! 'cause i love sharing and all. god, i'm such an awesome person.

so uh, yeah. besides bon jovi, of course, i'm actually kinda into solo artists - male mostly - and it's actually somewhat rare to find other female voices in my library, other than, y'know, the awesome huge voices from the 80's, like cher and bonnie tyler and such. but uh, yeah. there are however quite a few bands in my library as well, which i do listen to every now and then, like:

Cheap Trick, Queen, The Beatles, Europe, The Cranberries, Savage Garden, CRASHDÏET, L'Arc~en~Ciel Def Leppard and Simon & Garfunkel

and then i also obsess a lot, which Bad Company, REO Speedwagon and are fine examples of, since i really only listen to one song from them. both are however excellent.

others worth mentioning are:
    White Lion, Poison, Skid Row, The Jackson 5, U2, Aerosmith and Journey

boy that was ambitious.

• Usuario
    • 3 Ago 2010, 16:17
    HAHAHA not really . Thanks for sharing it with us :D

• it was irony! SEE WHAT I DID THAR

• Usuario
    • 8 Ago 2010, 2:47
    Sorry I'M STUPID :D

• MAYBE. BUT I LIKE YOU ANYWAY :D

• Turn off your mind, relax and float downstream... ॐ
  • Nie sztuką jest umieć obsługiwać Windowsa- sztuką jest wyjść bez utraty danych z Blue Screen'a Of Death .
    • Raaquel- escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 4 Feb 2011, 15:19
    Guns N' Roses and Nirvana.

• thats' my little list and it's not all
    Motley Crue,Sixx AM,Guns N' Roses, The Beatles, Queen, WASP, Cinderella, Scorpions, Deep Purple, KISS, U2, Aerosmith, Velvet Revolver, Nickelback, Sunrise Avenue, Alice Cooper, Paul Stanley, Gary Moore, Elvis Presley, Red Hot Chili Peppers...Van Halen, ACDC, Ramones,Tuff

• Ich mag vieles von Hard Rock bis Metal.
    Meine Favoriten sind:Bon Jovi,Axel Rudi Pell,Hammerfall,axxis,Sonata Arctica,Gotthard und gaaaaanz viele mehr...guckt es euch doch auf meiner Seite mal an!

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.